ImageImage

Dolphins Lead up

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis, humanrefutation

crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,344

Re: Dolphins Lead up 

Post#21 » by crkone » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:42 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:this is the game I expect the Packers to crash back down to Earth and then double down on "spoiling" Minnesota and Detroit for pride points. they'll end up with the 14th pick

"We need to use these games evaluate which players to keep." Ends up not using those games to actually make their decisions.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,901

Post#22 » by coolhandluke121 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:09 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:this is the game I expect the Packers to crash back down to Earth

Come on, they never got off the Earth - at least not in a good way (looking at you Aaron). At best, they've just barely been able to get their heads above ground.
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.
sdn40
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,418

Post#23 » by sdn40 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:32 am

Why the continuing fascination with trying to create drama involving Murphy ?

There was an entire off-season that laid everything out. Gute has final say on the roster (with input from the coaches and other members of the personnel dept.) Meetings are had regularly between Gute, Murphy, and MLF to discuss everything involved with the organization with the sole purpose being to not create the silos that existed with TT, MM, and Murphy. When Murphy was asked about personnel decisions shortly after the designations were made, he laughed and said personnel was definitely not his thing.

It's really not that complicated. It's not Area 51 or Bigfoot.
I put that talk right up there with the tanking conversations.
GiannisAnte34
Starter
And1: 1,857

Post#24 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:43 am

crkone wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:this is the game I expect the Packers to crash back down to Earth and then double down on "spoiling" Minnesota and Detroit for pride points. they'll end up with the 14th pick

"We need to use these games evaluate which players to keep." Ends up not using those games to actually make their decisions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
coolhandluke121 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:this is the game I expect the Packers to crash back down to Earth

Come on, they never got off the Earth - at least not in a good way (looking at you Aaron). At best, they've just barely been able to get their heads above ground.

that's true, at any rate the delusions of grandeur about sneaking in as a Wild Card will end
PintSizedBox10
Head Coach
And1: 3,234

Post#25 » by PintSizedBox10 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:07 pm

We're going to shock the nation. Packers by 10
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,344

Post#26 » by Mags FTW » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:40 am

We know how this goes. The O will play their ass off and keep pace, but this will ultimately be the nail in Barry's coffin when they fail to get crucial stops.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,263

Post#27 » by ReasonablySober » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:01 am

If the Packers win I won't be upset. Beating Miami in Miami would be very funny.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,304

Post#28 » by jakecronus8 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Similar to last week, I feel completely indifferent. Was totally strange during the game to just kind of watch it and not be invested one way or the other.

No shot at a top pick and essentially no shot at the playoffs. Purgatory. All I care about at this point is seeing Love get a shot and LaFleur is sacless when it comes to that.
Do it for Chuck

Return to Green Bay Packers