Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,673

Re: Game 13: Packers at Giants - 12/11/23 - 7:15 - ABC 

Post#601 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:31 pm

skones wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:
skones wrote:I think there's something there with MLF and his playcalling even if it's inconsistent. But man, does he make some baffling decisions when it comes to game situations and clock. With that being said, if you're hitching your wagon to Barry like he has, ya gotta go.
I'm not a fire MLF guy but he really needs to just start over with his whole approach to situational football. Short yardage, 2min, 4 min, ect are all in need of a overhaul.

Sent from my SM-F731U using RealGM mobile app

I suppose I'm of the opinion that if these things were to be overhauled, they would have happened already. We're how many years removed from the Tampa playoff game and that decision, ya know?
I personally would have went for it because I never ever trust the Packers D to get a stop but I do understand the philosophy of that decision.

Ever since Adams left it feels like they've been searching for something that consistently works in short yardage, and failing. With Adams they could scheme a short slant type play and it would work most of the time.

Sent from my SM-F731U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,077

Re: Game 13: Packers at Giants - 12/11/23 - 7:15 - ABC 

Post#602 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:49 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Green Bay Packers