ImageImageImageImage

dice k sick?

celtsloyalty
Senior
And1: 0

dice k sick? 

Post#1 » by celtsloyalty » Wed May 30, 2007 9:37 pm

I just saw on around the horn that Dice K diagnosed himself with a bug because he sleeps on hotel floors and got sick because people in the united states wear shoes inside. I guess he said the hotel beds are to soft for him. wtf lol.. Did anyone else hear about this? I mean the guys getting payed several million dollars.. get on the damn phone and get a japanese bed delivered to the hotel. I don't want to get mad at him for this because I guess it's a cultural thing, but I can't imagine it being good for your body to sleep on a floor. The only time I sleep on floors is when I'm drunk and pass out at someones house and when I wake up my arm, back, and shoulders are usually sore. Silly bastard.
Chach
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Chach » Wed May 30, 2007 10:56 pm

He does have a mattress that he sleeps on, he doesn't just sleep on the floor. But his mattress is on the floor of his hotel room, I presume, and there's bad stuff down there. Who knows, it's another element of culture shock I guess. He got sick because a cold was going around the clubhouse last week, that's why Papi was out of the line-up for a few days. He got sick and dehydrated and his hamstrings were sore because of it. mahalo
~Chach~
Dirty Water
Lead Assistant
And1: 9

Post#3 » by Dirty Water » Wed May 30, 2007 11:03 pm

I'm just glad it's not SARS.
Basketball Jesus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7

Post#4 » by Basketball Jesus » Thu May 31, 2007 1:27 am

I heard his sinus cavity fell out from all the bowing.
Manocad wrote:The universe is the age it is. We can all agree it's 13 billion years old, and nothing changes. We can all agree it's 6000 years old, and nothing changes. We can all disagree on how old it is, and nothing changes. Some people really need a hobby.
celtsloyalty
Senior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by celtsloyalty » Thu May 31, 2007 2:16 am

Chach wrote:He does have a mattress that he sleeps on, he doesn't just sleep on the floor. But his mattress is on the floor of his hotel room, I presume, and there's bad stuff down there. Who knows, it's another element of culture shock I guess. He got sick because a cold was going around the clubhouse last week, that's why Papi was out of the line-up for a few days. He got sick and dehydrated and his hamstrings were sore because of it. mahalo
~Chach~

alright good

Return to Boston Red Sox