ImageImageImage

Saints vs. Dolphins. Sun, Oct. 25. 4:15pm. FOX.

GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Re: Saints vs. Dolphins. Sun, Oct. 25. 4:15pm. FOX. 

Post#41 » by GameTime_3 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Waiting for everyone to blame the lose on Ginn....3....2.....1......
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,885

Post#42 » by unowen85 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 pm

**** Ted Ginn. **** his mother. **** his father. **** his brothers. **** his sisters. **** all his uncles and aunts. **** any newphews and nieces he may have. **** the godparents. **** his grandparents, maternal and paternal. **** you.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,885

Post#43 » by unowen85 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Ginn, Sparano, and Fasano lost this game. How the hell do you call a timeout for the other team? I just can't comprehend this. Why? And why was the gameplan to forget the running game in the second half. We were up, we needed to run the ball and end the game early. I don't get it. Please. Someone help me. This is depressing.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#44 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:09 am

This team is close to contending but yet so far. This team needs to revamp there WR/TE's.....We need play maker @ MLB, not someone who just talks a big game. Gabril Wilson was our big free agent signing? Really, the guy who cant tackle or make a play? Ireland needs to come out and talk about why he didn't sign a WR or TE during the off-season.
travis minor
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#45 » by travis minor » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 am

Ted Ginn and Wilson need to be benched
Sparano can't continue to put guys on the field that are wasting the rest of the teams effort
Safety/MLB play is dreadful, Wide reciever play is dreadful, tight end play is dreadful
salqaddoumi
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#46 » by salqaddoumi » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am

GIBIRL
WILSON
IS
GARBAGE

This guy is so bad that it makes my head hurt.

We would be 4-2 right now if our team wasn't a bunch of dumbasses who are inept at closing out a game, this was like Indy all over again.
JSB
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#47 » by JSB » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 am

Jesus is there a WR or TE we can pick up via FA to at least help us
salqaddoumi
Lead Assistant

Post#48 » by salqaddoumi » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 am

Bill Simmons:

# Can't tell if the Saints are great or the Dolphins just committed the most flagrant coach-player combo choke of the season.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

# Tony Sparano pregame: "If we build a 4th Q lead, I want to scrap the run and throw long passes to our crap receivers. Cool?"about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

# Ted Ginn Jr's career gives us a chance to imagine what it would be like if someone tried to play wide receiver without arms.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Flash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 403

Post#49 » by Flash3 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 am

:rofl:
Mars wrote:You can't stop the asterisk... you can only hope to contain it.
Scum Freezebag
Sixth Man
And1: 22

Post#50 » by Scum Freezebag » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 am

salqaddoumi
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by salqaddoumi » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 am

I mean it sucks that we lost our most experienced veteran corner but this could be a blessing in disguise like the Pennington injury. We're 2-4 and might as well see what our young guys are made of now.
JSB
Sophomore

Post#52 » by JSB » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:15 pm

sign chris mcalister
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#53 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm

This team hung with one of the(Maybe the best) Team in the league. Looking back, it was a great experience for the young players. This team as alot to learn(including the coach). Chad Henne is the truth, I thought he was going to come in and be a train wreck this year and really blossom next year, to my surprise his taking this in stride, at no point do i feel like his going to do something stupid. Next year, we have to sign a TE/WR. Tedd Ginn is not a number 1#, he could be a number 2# or 3# but not a number 1#. Fasano is horrible, the guy cant catch a cold. Right now, we need a Safety, WR,TE and a Solid MLB (Move Crowder to OLB).
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#54 » by heat4life » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm

There are several reasons why we lost this game and Tedd Ginn is one of them. I am not going to put the whole game on him but over his 30+ career games with Miami, I could only remember two or three games when he mattered.

I am done with preaching patience with this guy ( a la Dorrell Wright). He just doesn't have it. Loads of talent/speed but can't beat his opponent. He runs scared, he doesn't look for the ball and if doesn't outrun his opponent from the line of scrimmage, he often gets bumped off his routes or can't fight his opponent off to get open. Tony Martin all over again.... ugh

If I am going to watch someone fail, let me watch the rookies at least. Lets see what Turner is about or Brian Hartline (who IMO, outplayed Ginn).

Another reason we suck? Gibril Wilson. Ok, we screwed up in signing him but just like with Wilford last season, bench his a$$. He is really hurting the team more than helping. #28 seems to be missing tackles or trailing on every big play over the last 6 games! Let's play Culver and see what he can do with starters minutes or Clemons (who was outrunning everyone of special teams yesterday btw.)

Fasano? After a solid season, he lays egg after egg in a contract year. TE just moved up to 1st round considerations on the next draft. What makes it worst is that we have seen Tony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark, Antonio Gates and now Jeremy Shockey show us just how inept Fasano really is. Too bad we can't really bench him..

Inside Linebackers... and you know where I am going with this. We knew Ayodele was just a solid LB who doesn't make claims of being anything bigger but Channing Crowder? Mr. NO Big Plays? I am glad Mike Bell showed him off last night with a couple of extreme "lower the shoulder" hits laying Crowder on his back ...twice.. He is, like Ayodele, just a complimentary LB. We need a big play making LB (like J Vilma!!). Add that to the shopping list. Combine that with the poor play from Wilson at safety and no wonder we get exposed by TE's and WR playing the middle of the field. If you want to beat Miami, play the middle of the field.

Bottom line, this team needs LOTS of upgrades at key skilled positions. Parcells filled the roster with hard nosed players on the trenches and even upgraded the outside a bit at LB and CB but WR, TE, S and ILB are our weakest links.

Like last season, we are now 2-4. Let's hope for a 2008-like turn around to the season.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
CB-Blazer
Head Coach
And1: 545

Post#55 » by CB-Blazer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm

It's very hard to keep in perspective that we are a rebuilding team. Especially with how well we have played. But that is what we are, a rebuilding team that is just a few skill players from being legit.

At this point, we need to get our youngsters some playing time and fill in our holes in the draft. Our o-line is young and deep. Our D-line is deep with young talent just waiting for a chance and making plays when they get in the game.

I don't care how great a LB is, he isn't going to do crap with a poor D-line and the same goes with virtually every skill position. They NEED the lines to do their job.

Parcells has laid a great foundation, mixed with veterans and youngsters, now it's time to add all the pretty stuff.
JSB
Sophomore

Post#56 » by JSB » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 am

I say start greg and hartline with bees as our 3rd and turner as our 4th option and sit ginn at least for one game.
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#57 » by heat4life » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Is it me, or Jeremy Shockey is smiling the whole way while punkin' Garbage Wilson?

ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#58 » by GameTime_3 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Great photo...That photo summarys the game perfectly.

Return to Miami Dolphins