ImageImageImage

State Of The Dolphins

WD
RealGM
And1: 3,234

State Of The Dolphins 

Post#1 » by WD » Fri Jan 7, 2011 8:52 am

If Mr. Ross concentrates on turning this back into a Football organization, instead of an entertainment organization, we'd get the right people and players. Bill "frickin" Parcels, just took the money and ran.

Now he has to offer a college coach with no Pro experience 7-8 mil and hopes he takes it. This is the corner he's backed into. A few better draft picks or trades here (dez bryant) a little respect there (JT), AND WE'D BE right there. We let outsiders come int o this organization and totally disrespect the tradition (Bill Parcels with JT, Jimmy Johnson with Marino).

I'd go butt funk Saban for some of my money back. ok that's a little extreme
#HEATLifer
WD
RealGM
And1: 3,234

Re: State Of The Dolphins 

Post#2 » by WD » Fri Jan 7, 2011 8:52 am

I have been a fan since I was in diapers, but I am glad that for once money didn't decide things. The arrogance and disrespect by this new owner. Jacked up situation. Now who would want to be a head coach here after this? Only a thief who know's the owner will pay up.

He actually said no to cowher(so so ) because he wanted to bring in another GM, no sh@t, you'd rather keep ireland as your GM? - Good luck with ticket sales next year, by the way, I think Luke wants to be a minority owner

Mr. Ross, you still think "henne" has a chance to be the greatest Dolphin QB ever
#HEATLifer

Return to Miami Dolphins