ImageImageImageImage

OT: Brady Free!

Moderator: Parliament10

heatchamp45
Banned User
And1: 18

Re: OT: Brady Free! 

Post#21 » by heatchamp45 » Tue Sep 8, 2015 4:45 pm

You should be real proud of all the new englands accomplishments after reading that.
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#22 » by truth18 » Tue Sep 8, 2015 5:08 pm

heatchamp45 wrote:What are you 12 years old? LOL...

Here is something for you to read.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Yes I am twelve years old, and that story makes me really sad about my team :roll:

Anyway, congratulations on being one of like, four people I've ever reported on this website.

I could give a ****. We have perpetual parades in Boston, man, when is the last time anyone other than the Heat won anything in your city?

But yeah, forgive me for not wanting idiots from other teams coming in here spewing nothings. I would think you would understand after all the idiots who hated on the Heat fans/trolled your forum after LeBron left, but it won't be the first time I've underestimated the intelligence of Heat fans on this board.

heatchamp45 wrote:Heat in 7

Lmao. How did that work out?

Spoiler:
Fan up and **** off.
YOU LOSE
GuyClinch
RealGM
And1: 1,478

Post#23 » by GuyClinch » Wed Sep 9, 2015 5:20 pm

Heh. OTL - seriously. ESPN is upset their 'analysis' of the situation was so offbase - try to tar the Pats with old news. If there is a problem with the Patriots - it's name is Robert Kraft.

BB ignored the initial spygate Memo because it was a memo - and the commissioner can't make new bylaws. But Kraft caved and supported Goodell. And the Pats have been paying for that ever since..
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 54,397

Post#24 » by Parliament10 » Wed Sep 9, 2015 5:21 pm

heatchamp45 wrote:You should be real proud of all the new englands accomplishments after reading that.

You're in the Wrong Forum.
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum

Return to New England Patriots