ImageImageImageImage

Amobi Okoye

Moderator: Parliament10

U2larkin04
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Amobi Okoye 

Post#1 » by U2larkin04 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 pm

Alright, this guy won't fall, and I'm pretty sure of that, but say if he did (again, he probably won't... just saying), would he be able to play at LB? Linemen are able to do that, but I was wondering if he could or if he is to big?
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Post#2 » by Celtics_Champs » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:56 pm

I dont really know too much about this guy, but I would like to learn. This guy has got me intrigued, and I think he could be a great player. I say he sticks at DL and is drafted by his former coach, bobby petrino.
wetsthebed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,216

Post#3 » by wetsthebed » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:52 pm

Nah, he's a lineman, not a linebacker.
TheCelticTruth
Analyst
And1: 0
Location: You Can't Handle the Truth, the real city of champions, again.

Post#4 » by TheCelticTruth » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:14 pm

hes a dt by trade, but good enough to play all over the line. hes athletic enough he could play off-line in a jumbo package, but wouldnt be a full time linebacker.

that said, i LOVE this kid. he was the top DT on my board months ago, for my first rankings of this draft. he is the total package, and is better at his age than maybe any football player has ever been. there may be some skills players comparable, but on the line? no way. think about how few freshman are great right away as it is, now subtract three years of experience and physical development.

Sig by twolves4ever
Boston-Syracuse-North Carolina, Screw Duke and BC
"ubuntu"

Return to New England Patriots