Playoff Positioning

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Re: Playoff Positioning 

Post#21 » by Moooose » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm

I hope Bynum is getting better. This is when the team is going to need him.

Sent from my O+ 8.15 Android using RealGM Forums mobile app
Jake0890
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 807

Post#22 » by Jake0890 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Hill and Hibbert are the only starters playing tomorrow. Smart. Theyve both played terribly and we need to get them on rhythm. The others need to rest.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Smooth_E
Sixth Man
And1: 530

Post#23 » by Smooth_E » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Jake0890 wrote:Hill and Hibbert are the only starters playing tomorrow. Smart. Theyve both played terribly and we need to get them on rhythm. The others need to rest.

Magic fan here.

Damn, we were hoping you wouldn't sit George, Turner, and West tomorrow. We're in a little clinch race of our own with Utah and the 3rd best odds for the draft. They're up 1 game and have 1 less loss .They play Minnesota and will likely lose. We play you and want to lose that too.

Do you think Hibbert and co tomorrow can beat the Magic? Honest question. Jameer Nelson and Nik Vucevic are done for the season btw.
Jake0890
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 807

Post#24 » by Jake0890 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Smooth_E wrote:
Jake0890 wrote:Hill and Hibbert are the only starters playing tomorrow. Smart. Theyve both played terribly and we need to get them on rhythm. The others need to rest.

Magic fan here.

Damn, we were hoping you wouldn't sit George, Turner, and West tomorrow. We're in a little clinch race of our own with Utah and the 3rd best odds for the draft. They're up 1 game and have 1 less loss .They play Minnesota and will likely lose. We play you and want to lose that too.

Do you think Hibbert and co tomorrow can beat the Magic? Honest question. Jameer Nelson and Nik Vucevic are done for the season btw.

I definitely think we'll win. With Vuc and Jameer done for the season, there's not much left on your team besides Dipo.

We already beat the Bucks with zero starters against all of their starters, so playing Hibbert and Hill against a team slightly better than the Bucks missing their two starters seems like a pretty easy win. The bench is already on a role. Watson and Scola were on fire against the Bucks and OKC.

That said, you've beat us before this season... and anything can happen.

EDIT: Also, Turner is playing. It's George, Stephenson, and West that are sitting.

Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 404

Post#25 » by Grang33r » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 am

Smooth_E wrote:

Magic fan here.

Tough to say. Hill and Hibbert will only play the first half.

Though i'd imagine the intensity from the bench will be pretty high as they are not used to bigger minutes and this is their time to shine.
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
Smooth_E
Sixth Man

Post#26 » by Smooth_E » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Jake0890 wrote:
Smooth_E wrote:

Magic fan here.

I definitely think we'll win. With Vuc and Jameer done for the season, there's not much left on your team besides Dipo.

We already beat the Bucks with zero starters against all of their starters, so playing Hibbert and Hill against a team slightly better than the Bucks missing their two starters seems like a pretty easy win. The bench is already on a role. Watson and Scola were on fire against the Bucks and OKC.

That said, you've beat us before this season... and anything can happen.

EDIT: Also, Turner is playing. It's George, Stephenson, and West that are sitting.

Thanks. I appreciate your insight. I'm a firm believer that anything can happen in the NBA. I hope you guys get the win tonight.
Smooth_E
Sixth Man

Post#27 » by Smooth_E » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Grang33r wrote:
Smooth_E wrote:

Magic fan here.

Tough to say. Hill and Hibbert will only play the first half.

Though i'd imagine the intensity from the bench will be pretty high as they are not used to bigger minutes and this is their time to shine.

Oh man, only the first half? With Vucevic out, I hope Hibbert scores big against DeWayne Dedmon. Oladipo is our best defender, and he'll most likely be on Turner all evening (pause). Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated!

Return to Indiana Pacers