Game 81, Thunder vs. Pacers

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

jigga_man
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,125

Re: Game 81, Thunder vs. Pacers 

Post#21 » by jigga_man » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

So if the Pacers win their final game in Orlando they clinch the top seed no matter what Miami does?
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,156

Post#22 » by Edrees » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm

jigga_man wrote:So if the Pacers win their final game in Orlando they clinch the top seed no matter what Miami does?

yes
WallWithTheDime
Banned User
And1: 111

Post#23 » by WallWithTheDime » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Lance Stephenson "We're number 1" puts up number 1 hand gesture.
Just to tell you, you aren't number one, your team is not number 1.....yea maybe number one in the east......THE HISTORICALLY BAD EAST, and not to mention the Thunder are really one of the best teams in the NBA and they don't have to say it on the court. Pacers are probably 4-5th and since they have been playing horribly in the last month I would say less then that.

Lance Stephenson has the most over inflated ego in the entire NBA, considering its a close game and hes cheering and getting hyped by barely beating the Thunder. Good luck in the Playoffs I can't wait to see how Lance does in the playoffs, hes the most cocky player to ever play this game.
EuroPacer
Sixth Man
And1: 785

Post#24 » by EuroPacer » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

That Lance "the Dance" three made me come. Up. Out. Of. The. Chair.

That was great, really pleased we got this. The team has to believe that the BLF is our fortress. Now we have to nail the Magic to nail HCA and I think we will be in for a good play-off run.
Vogel is Dutch for Bird.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#25 » by bondom34 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Good game guys, hope you get the 1 seed in the east, I grew up a big Reggie fan, so still the Pacers still have a place in my sports heart, best of luck (especially vs. Miami!).
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Nuntius
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,358

Post#26 » by Nuntius » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm

So, I didn't post here today in hopes that this might reverse our luck. And it worked!

I guess that I'll have to comment after the games from now on :lol:

What a great game. I'm so happy :D
"No wolf shall keep his secrets, no bird shall dance the skyline
And I am left with nothing but an oath that gleams like a sword
To bathe in the blood of man
Mankind..."

She Painted Fire Across the Skyline, Part 3
- Agalloch
ATLHawksfan21
Starter
And1: 491

Post#27 » by ATLHawksfan21 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:15 pm

WallWithTheDime wrote:Lance Stephenson "We're number 1" puts up number 1 hand gesture.
Just to tell you, you aren't number one, your team is not number 1.....yea maybe number one in the east......THE HISTORICALLY BAD EAST, and not to mention the Thunder are really one of the best teams in the NBA and they don't have to say it on the court. Pacers are probably 4-5th and since they have been playing horribly in the last month I would say less then that.

Lance Stephenson has the most over inflated ego in the entire NBA, considering its a close game and hes cheering and getting hyped by barely beating the Thunder. Good luck in the Playoffs I can't wait to see how Lance does in the playoffs, hes the most cocky player to ever play this game.

Did Lance pee in your corn flakes or something? Since when is it a bad thing to get excited over winning a huge game like yesterday's.
EuroPacer
Sixth Man
And1: 785

Post#28 » by EuroPacer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 pm

ATLHawksfan21 wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:Lance Stephenson "We're number 1" puts up number 1 hand gesture.

Did Lance pee in your corn flakes or something? Since when is it a bad thing to get excited over winning a huge game like yesterday's.

Since it is trendy to pick on the Pacers :) I agree with you though.
Vogel is Dutch for Bird.
T12
Junior
And1: 159

Post#29 » by T12 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:18 am

Are the pacers now going to rest all of their starters Wednesday?
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,070

Post#30 » by Wizop » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:01 am

I imagine that question will be asked of Vogel at Tuesday's practice.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.

Return to Indiana Pacers