Jordan Hill - reckless driving

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Re: Jordan Hill - reckless driving 

Post#21 » by Moooose » Mon Aug 3, 2015 5:39 am

He said he's in a hurry. I don't think it's that much of a big deal but he's gonna hear from Larry for sure. It is definitely stupid but at least it is not drugs.
Boneman2
General Manager
And1: 1,532

Post#22 » by Boneman2 » Mon Aug 3, 2015 7:26 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
Boneman2 wrote:As long as he didn't put other people in harms way then it's really not a big deal. Stupid? Maybe. Does it make him a bad person? Not at all.

He was going 107 in a 65 on US19 during the afternoon, and apparently "several drivers" called 911 to report him.

I would imagine, especially knowing that area of Atlanta and it's afternoon traffic, that he wasn't nearly alone on the road. I would imagine that he was weaving pretty heavily and barely avoiding clipping traffic. I would imagine it's the most dangerous kind of driving.

But yes. It's driving. And he wasn't under the influence, nor in the possession of anything. It's a very stupid thing. Not one that gets him waived, but it's bad press nonetheless.

It all about timing and location. The fact he was weaving through traffic is unsettling.
"A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." -Michel de Montaigne
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,063

Post#23 » by Scoot McGroot » Mon Aug 3, 2015 7:45 pm

Boneman2 wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
Boneman2 wrote:As long as he didn't put other people in harms way then it's really not a big deal. Stupid? Maybe. Does it make him a bad person? Not at all.

He was going 107 in a 65 on US19 during the afternoon, and apparently "several drivers" called 911 to report him.

I would imagine, especially knowing that area of Atlanta and it's afternoon traffic, that he wasn't nearly alone on the road. I would imagine that he was weaving pretty heavily and barely avoiding clipping traffic. I would imagine it's the most dangerous kind of driving.

But yes. It's driving. And he wasn't under the influence, nor in the possession of anything. It's a very stupid thing. Not one that gets him waived, but it's bad press nonetheless.

It all about timing and location. The fact he was weaving through traffic is unsettling.

Timing was listed as "afternoon". Location was listed as a 65 mph area in Alpharetta GA. That's just barely outside Atlanta, and it's almost always packed, day or night. When it's not packed, it's still heavily congested. There's no way to hit 107 there without some serious swerving and dangerous driving.

Return to Indiana Pacers