Going to be interesting Season:

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

cubsflan24
Freshman
And1: 4

Going to be interesting Season: 

Post#1 » by cubsflan24 » Sat Oct 3, 2015 8:58 am

I think this Pacers' team is still a year away, but I think this team has some intriguing young players on this team. I really do like the upsides of Myles Turner, Joesph Young, and Glenn Robinson III. Its going to take this year for them to develop and get a year under their belt and along with George having a full healthy year. Now, it does help being in the East and if a lot of stuff can click, this team can be a playoff team. But like I said, I still think this team is a year away from really being contenders. Forsure if the likes of Turner, Young, or Robinson can develop into what we all hope so. All I know is that this year should be at least more fun this last year lol.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,472

Re: Going to be interesting Season: 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Sun Oct 4, 2015 2:14 am

Your team is interesting. No one really talks about them making the playoffs. They kind of remind me of the Suns in that they seem like an afterthought, but they are pretty solid at all positions. Of course you guys have that star.

Is CJ Miles likely to start at SF? Of course if Paul George is starting at the 4. I'm thinking of taking CJ as a late sleeper pick in a fantasy draft.
boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,305

Post#3 » by boomershadow » Sun Oct 4, 2015 3:28 am

bwgood77 wrote:Your team is interesting. No one really talks about them making the playoffs. They kind of remind me of the Suns in that they seem like an afterthought, but they are pretty solid at all positions. Of course you guys have that star.

Is CJ Miles likely to start at SF? Of course if Paul George is starting at the 4. I'm thinking of taking CJ as a late sleeper pick in a fantasy draft.

That's the idea Vogel said he had going into training camp, but also mentioned that camp can take those ideas and change them all around. It's what most people think will end up happening, though.
Skejcik
Ballboy
And1: 3

Post#4 » by Skejcik » Mon Oct 5, 2015 7:23 pm

Certainly it will be an interesting season. In one summer we changed the majority of roster and the style of the game ;) I hope that Ellis and Turner well will be good for this team.

Return to Indiana Pacers