4: Bulls
2: Jazz
1: Hornets Pistons Rockets Pacers Magic Blazers Raps Wiz
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,105

Re: Schedule released 

Post#3 » by Wizop » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:23 pm

I read that Bally will have all but the one TNT game. There are some NBATV games which they aren't counting as national games.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
shackles10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 5,487

Post#4 » by shackles10 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:33 pm

Long-time no chat to any of the OG's in here! I must admit I'm here for strictly selfish reasons though. Does anyone on the board happen to know the presale code for Pacer tickets? I've apparently deleted the email thinking it was just reminder of "today is the day" and can't find a text I ever received either like you normally do. Trying to score some good tickets for my son's bday as the Celtics come into town the day before and day after his birthday. Any help would be appreciated!
Wizop
RealGM

Post#5 » by Wizop » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 pm

shackles10 wrote:Long-time no chat to any of the OG's in here! I must admit I'm here for strictly selfish reasons though. Does anyone on the board happen to know the presale code for Pacer tickets? I've apparently deleted the email thinking it was just reminder of "today is the day" and can't find a text I ever received either like you normally do. Trying to score some good tickets for my son's bday as the Celtics come into town the day before and day after his birthday. Any help would be appreciated!

You can buy single game tickets to every Pacers home game right now! Just use the below password, and we'll see you in Gainbridge Fieldhouse!

PASSWORD: HALIBURTON
shackles10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 5,487

Post#6 » by shackles10 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:16 pm

Wizop wrote:
shackles10 wrote:Long-time no chat to any of the OG's in here! I must admit I'm here for strictly selfish reasons though. Does anyone on the board happen to know the presale code for Pacer tickets? I've apparently deleted the email thinking it was just reminder of "today is the day" and can't find a text I ever received either like you normally do. Trying to score some good tickets for my son's bday as the Celtics come into town the day before and day after his birthday. Any help would be appreciated!

You can buy single game tickets to every Pacers home game right now! Just use the below password, and we'll see you in Gainbridge Fieldhouse!

PASSWORD: HALIBURTON

Thanks Wizop! I ended up finding the email and just was having connectivity issues to the exchange server so I wasn't getting new emails. Section 11, Row 7 if you'll be there!
Wizop
RealGM

Post#7 » by Wizop » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:22 pm

shackles10 wrote:Thanks Wizop! I ended up finding the email and just was having connectivity issues to the exchange server so I wasn't getting new emails. Section 11, Row 7 if you'll be there!

no, my friend Bob who sat next to me for years, and I both decided that we'd reached an age where we no longer wanted to drive downtown. we gave up our seats in the COVID year and haven't been back.

Return to Indiana Pacers