Pacers vs.Celtics 12/4

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,069

Re: Pacers vs.Celtics 12/4 

Post#21 » by Scoot McGroot » Tue Dec 5, 2023 1:34 pm

JMaster5K wrote:OK,... as painful as it is,.. if the Pacers keep getting wins like that, I'll live with the floor. (yeah, know we aren't using it again.) LOL =]

Read on Twitter
?s=61&t=4P34sFh22Otrr6CybjJQ_g
Tom White
Sixth Man
And1: 935

Post#22 » by Tom White » Tue Dec 5, 2023 3:09 pm

Wizop wrote:I'm watching on Bally. Are we getting any respect on NBA TV?

Don't know about NBATV, but on TNT they were saying a LOT of good things about the Pacers, even during the pre-game show. Kenny and Charles were both being very good to the team, even though Barkley predicted the Celtics to win the NBA title. Not the mid-season title, but the real title.
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,503

Post#23 » by Jamaaliver » Tue Dec 5, 2023 4:18 pm

Who is your team's offensive coordinator?

Seems like the top assistant will be in consideration for a Head Coaching job very soon.

Read on Twitter
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#24 » by Scoot McGroot » Tue Dec 5, 2023 4:52 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:Who is your team's offensive coordinator?

Seems like the top assistant will be in consideration for a Head Coaching job very soon.

Read on Twitter

Not really one, specifically. The coaches tag team everything.

Lloyd Pierce is the lead assistant, and the only likelihood to be poached as a head coach. Jenny Boucek could be a head coach in the WNBA any season she wants. Jim Boylen won’t ever be a head coach again except in case of an interim tag somewhere. Weinar is a possibility. He’s young, but has only ever worked under Carlisle.
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,503

Post#25 » by Jamaaliver » Tue Dec 5, 2023 5:30 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:Jenny Boucek could be a head coach in the WNBA any season she wants.

:o

Hawks fans are VERY familiar with Lloyd Pierce. Is the prevailing wisdom that he is at least partially responsible for Tyrese's ascent and the effectiveness of that offense?

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Pacers vs.Celtics 12/ 

Post#26 » by Scoot McGroot » Tue Dec 5, 2023 5:41 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:Jenny Boucek could be a head coach in the WNBA any season she wants.

:o

She’s been the head coach of the Sacramento Monarchs and a Seattle Storm. She’s been offered jobs most every offseason, but has tended to stay put as she’s a single parent of a 5 year old.

Hawks fans are VERY familiar with Lloyd Pierce. Is the prevailing wisdom that he is at least partially responsible for Tyrese's ascent and the effectiveness of that offense?

Read on Twitter

Uh, I think the prevailing wisdom is that Haliburton is a freak of nature with an amazing basketball mind. He’s a strong tide that’s lifting all the boats, so to speak. Not to say any coaches aren’t good. They all seem likeable and solid. Just, I think Tyrese is Tyrese.
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,075

Re: Pacers vs.Celtics 12/ 

Post#27 » by Wizop » Tue Dec 5, 2023 6:40 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:Uh, I think the prevailing wisdom is that Haliburton is a freak of nature with an amazing basketball mind. He’s a strong tide that’s lifting all the boats, so to speak. Not to say any coaches aren’t good. They all seem likeable and solid. Just, I think Tyrese is Tyrese.

I think what the coaches have done on offense is let Tyrese be Tyrese.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
JMaster5K
Junior
And1: 150

Post#28 » by JMaster5K » Wed Dec 6, 2023 3:56 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
JMaster5K wrote:OK,... as painful as it is,.. if the Pacers keep getting wins like that, I'll live with the floor. (yeah, know we aren't using it again.) LOL =]

Read on Twitter
?s=61&t=4P34sFh22Otrr6CybjJQ_g

OK,.. I'm a convert. I'll find some light shades to take the glare off. LOLOL =]

Return to Indiana Pacers