Pacers @ Cavs 4-12-24

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,080

Pacers @ Cavs 4-12-24 

Post#1 » by Wizop » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:14 pm

Read on Twitter
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
BooomBaby
Junior
And1: 199

Re: Pacers @ Cavs 4-12-24 

Post#2 » by BooomBaby » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:52 pm

Gonna be a hard game, but I'm hoping we get this very important W.

We have the best bench in the league, and we're gonna need them badly tonight, :hug:
Wizop
RealGM

Post#3 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:49 am

First half not good and Philly going strong. I don't like that Sunday will matter
BooomBaby
Junior

Post#4 » by BooomBaby » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:06 am

Haliburton trash and empty stats as usual...Paskal trash and didn't do **** all game as well...

And these are supposed to be our main, franchise players?

Tyrese has become my most hated player to watch in such a short time, he's nearing Brogdon scrubness.
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 722

Post#5 » by Pacers Forever » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 am

Wizop wrote:First half not good and Philly going strong. I don't like that Sunday will matter

My preference was get the win tonight but I am stoked that Sunday’s game versus the Hawks in Gainbridge matters.

I will be there. Flew into Indy today. Will be in seats behind the bench but up in that section some. Will be my first and only game in person this season since I live far away.
Wizop
RealGM

Post#6 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:36 am

Pacers Forever wrote:
Wizop wrote:First half not good and Philly going strong. I don't like that Sunday will matter

My preference was get the win tonight but I am stoked that Sunday’s game versus the Hawks in Gainbridge matters.

I will be there. Flew into Indy today. Will be in seats behind the bench but up in that section some. Will be my first and only game in person this season since I live far away.

It's an early game so my usual pregame meal recommendations don't apply. Milktooth is a special breakfast place though. Shapiro's also does breakfast. Maybe you're not staying downtown though.
BooomBaby
Junior

Post#7 » by BooomBaby » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:44 am

Pacers Forever wrote:

I'm almost certain we won't lose on Sunday, Pacers Forever, so enjoy the game and hopefully it won't even be a close game.
Wizop
RealGM

Post#8 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:48 am

BooomBaby wrote:Haliburton trash and empty stats as usual...Paskal trash and didn't do **** all game as well

We're all disappointed but there is a long way between dominating and trash. I really don't want to debate that point though. I didn't think beating a healthy Cleveland on the road was likely but we had our chances late. Ironically a win Sunday might send us back to Cleveland for the four five series. Let's hope we learned something tonight. Yes, Ty and Pascal will need to play better and Myles will need to be much better. A playoff series will tell us a lot about next steps
Pacers Forever
Starter

Post#9 » by Pacers Forever » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:48 am

BooomBaby wrote:
Pacers Forever wrote:

I'm almost certain we won't lose on Sunday, Pacers Forever, so enjoy the game and hopefully it won't even be a close game.

Thanks I don’t think it will be close either for a couple reasons. Jalen Johnson is out even though Trae is back. Also the game could mean a rest opportunity for the Hawks since they are locked into the playoffs regardless of this game.
Pacers Forever
Starter

Post#10 » by Pacers Forever » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:49 am

Wizop wrote:
Pacers Forever wrote:

It's an early game so my usual pregame meal recommendations don't apply. Milktooth is a special breakfast place though. Shapiro's also does breakfast. Maybe you're not staying downtown though.

Thanks Wizop for the suggestions. I won’t be downtown Indy until the game.
Wizop
RealGM

Post#11 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:55 am

Pacers Forever wrote:Thanks Wizop for the suggestions. I won’t be downtown Indy until the game.

Pearl Street Pizza after the game could work. If you'll be on the Northside, I can make Saturday recommendations.
BooomBaby
Junior

Post#12 » by BooomBaby » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:56 am

Wizop wrote:
BooomBaby wrote:Haliburton trash and empty stats as usual...Paskal trash and didn't do **** all game as well

We're all disappointed but there is a long way between dominating and trash. I really don't want to debate that point though. I didn't think beating a healthy Cleveland on the road was likely but we had our chances late. Ironically a win Sunday might send us back to Cleveland for the four five series. Let's hope we learned something tonight. Yes, Ty and Pascal will need to play better and Myles will need to be much better. A playoff series will tell us a lot about next steps

Good post Wizop, and I agree, I was just frustrated we lost.

Pascal will have a better game on Sunday and our bench will play tough as usual,
Wizop
RealGM

Post#13 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:02 am

BooomBaby wrote:Good post Wizop, and I agree, I was just frustrated we lost,

Yup, we all were.
Pacers Forever
Starter

Post#14 » by Pacers Forever » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:04 am

Wizop wrote:
Pacers Forever wrote:Thanks Wizop for the suggestions. I won’t be downtown Indy until the game.

Pearl Street Pizza after the game could work. If you'll be on the Northside, I can make Saturday recommendations.

Thanks I’ve heard that Pearl Street Pizza is popular and when I drove Uber on weekends in Indy long ago I picked up a few people leaving there.

I’m actually staying out of town with relatives so if we eat in Indy it would be Sunday evening after the game.
Wizop
RealGM

Post#15 » by Wizop » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:50 pm

Pacers Forever wrote:I’m actually staying out of town with relatives so if we eat in Indy it would be Sunday evening after the game.

there are several very good restaurants in walking distance of Gainbridge if you've already paid for parking, you might want a reservation though as they could be crowded after the game

Return to Indiana Pacers