Kudos to Craig Dahl, Michael Johnson, and Jeff Feagles

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,525

Kudos to Craig Dahl, Michael Johnson, and Jeff Feagles 

Post#1 » by blueNorange » Sun Dec 9, 2007 9:24 pm

Prior to the game, those 2 clowns in the booth
thought that the Eagles would torch the Giants in their secondary but all game Dahl and Johnson were very active and aggressive.

I really wanted Dahl to get that sack on McNabb ... he had him in his fingertips. Every week I like Johnson more and more. He has a big explosive first step and one again is very aggressive

What can I say about Feagles?? the man is God. Last week he was able to put Hester in his place and to end the game he kicked the ball to the 4 yard line and made the Eagles work from the 20 yard line(i think).

Anyways, Eli didn't have a good game but it's great to see the Giants actually winning games when Eli is in his season 'funk'. The defense is :droop:

9-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#2 » by krustytheclown » Sun Dec 9, 2007 9:40 pm

johnson REALLY needs to start over butler
NjNeTs1029
Starter
And1: 98

Post#3 » by NjNeTs1029 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 am

both played really well. good game. finding ways to win and who knows what we can do in the playoffs
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#4 » by krustytheclown » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:05 am

NjNeTs1029 wrote:both played really well. good game. finding ways to win and who knows what we can do in the playoffs

ill tell ya what..we wont have to worry cause we wont advance out of the first round
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#5 » by mjhp911 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:04 am

marbury2curry wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

ill tell ya what..we wont have to worry cause we wont advance out of the first round

We might be able to handle Tampa. I'm not sure we can deal with Seattle on their turf though. But we need to finish ahead of Minny in the Wild Card race to give ourselves a better chance.

Whew! That was a tough, gritty win. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take it!
I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#6 » by I_Love_NYK » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:12 pm

Only reason why Eli had good numbers last game is because of Plax, but he still missed targets then he should have gotten, and missed a one on one plax had and in which Plax was ahead of the coverage and a catch would have been a touchdown. This team cannot rely on they're defense all the time, they have not scored 25+ in a while now. The Giants should just cut Will Demps, Micheal Johnson is where they should put the focus on now.

Return to New York Giants