Henry Ruggs charged with DUI 'resulting in death' after 1 person killed in fiery car crash

Moderator: HMFFL

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,010

Henry Ruggs charged with DUI 'resulting in death' after 1 person killed in fiery car crash 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Tue Nov 2, 2021 7:50 pm

Las Vegas Raiders second-year wide receiver Henry Ruggs III was charged with a DUI resulting in death after being involved in a serious car accident in Las Vegas early Tuesday, according to law enforcement. 
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department released a statement confirming that Ruggs, 22, was driving the Chevrolet Corvette that was involved in a crash near the intersection of South Rainbow Boulevard and South Spring Valley Parkway just before 3:40 a.m. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/raiders-henry-ruggs-charged-dui-death-car-crash-police.amp

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,762

Re: Henry Ruggs charged with DUI 'resulting in death' after 1 person killed in fiery car crash 

Post#2 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Tue Nov 2, 2021 11:20 pm

F*cking terrible, can't catch a break, Raiders always gonna Raider.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Henry Ruggs charged with DUI 'resulting in death' after 1 person killed in fiery car crash 

Post#3 » by HMFFL » Wed Nov 3, 2021 2:44 pm

Raiders waived WR Henry Ruggs.

Ruggs is facing a felony charge for driving under the influence in a collision resulting in the death of a 23-year-old woman, a Category B offense in the state of Nevada with a minimum of two years in state prison and a maximum of 20 years. The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police are conducting an ongoing investigation. It's a stunning downfall for a 22-year-old 18 months removed from being the No. 12 overall pick of the draft. Ruggs has a long and winding legal odyssey of him before he can ever even think about playing football again. There is a strong chance this is the end of his NFL career. 

SOURCE: Jeff Howe on Twitter

Nov 2, 2021, 11:56 PM ET

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Thu Nov 4, 2021 3:48 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:F*cking terrible, can't catch a break, Raiders always gonna Raider.
I saw a picture of both automobiles and it wasn't good. Both went in flames.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders