#191 Jacob Hester FB
#200 Kory Lichtensteiger C
#203 Colt Brennan, QB
#230 Alley Brossard RB
m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Post#2 » by m23uza1hem36 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:04 am

Wow, that may have taken you some time, I agree though. I think though that we're going to try to move up, rather then go down, if they can't move up then I do see them going down, I know a couple teams that are trying to get in the middle of the 1st like the 19th in order to draft a QB, Joe Flaco comes to mind, as well as possibly Chad Henne. I like that Mario Manningham could be there for the taking for us. I've seen him play live since I live in Michigan and am a Wolverine fan, he may do some crappy things off the field but on the field he's a tremendous worker, great underrated route runner. He does drop a couple passes though. I do think he can be great in a spread offense/shotgun set with a mobile QB in McNabb. I do think we'll thrive to get a offensive lineman or DE in fact, maybe a steal in the late 3-5th rounds.

Also, do you really think we'd draft Colt Brennan if he's available? I don't know, it might bring up allegations, I also don't think if McNabb got hurt he'd be good with the receivers we have right now.

Return to Philadelphia Eagles