Re: Super Bowl XLV Steelers @ Packers 

Post#21 » by PolakFury » Mon Feb 7, 2011 3:09 am

Congrats to the Steeler you guy have good year
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#22 » by DEEP3CL » Mon Feb 7, 2011 3:12 am

We never got that big turnover on them, we needed a play like that to swing momentum. The defense had held them for 4 straight possession and our offense let us down.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
el loco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#23 » by el loco » Mon Feb 7, 2011 3:19 am

DEEP3CL wrote:We never got that big turnover on them, we needed a play like that to swing momentum. The defense had held them for 4 straight possession and our offense let us down.

I agree. Oh well, the team that took care of the ball won the game, which is what usually decides the winner in a football game. If we were going to lose a Super Bowl to someone, I am glad it was to a quality organization like the Packers.

Can we please get rid of Arians before next year starts?

Back to the Melodrama I go. Thank goodness baseball is starting to pick up :lol:
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,588

Post#24 » by Bernman » Mon Feb 7, 2011 4:21 am

el loco wrote:What a way to end the season. Congrats to the Packers Big Ben and Mendenhall were the best players on the field for them today.

Oh well, Next year :lol:

The best players period in the game today were the hard Dallas turf showing up in clutch style when the Packers were up 21-3, and the chicken grease on the Packers' receivers' gloves. Congrats on getting as far as you did this season.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
mikey1365
Sixth Man
And1: 2

Post#25 » by mikey1365 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm

The steelers as a whole just never showed up in this game, dare I say they just were not ready to play ? Thats my opinion, they sure looked out of sorts from the very get go.

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers