Post#1 » by I_am_1z » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 am

MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 130

Re: Peyton Manning 

Post#2 » by MHSL82 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I_am_1z wrote:.

Very true and insightful, but what about Jeff Gordon?
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Post#3 » by I_am_1z » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:32 am

MHSL82 wrote:

Surprised no one wants to talk about IT. Everyone is too busy with their farewells to Bryant and Gordon
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by MHSL82 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:29 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
MHSL82 wrote:

Surprised no one wants to talk about IT. Everyone is too busy with their farewells to Bryant and Gordon

Wait, Gordon's leaving, too?

I just randomly listed a celebrity athlete and it turns out that he's in the news?

I was commenting on your "." I'm assuming now you are talking about Manning's sexual assault that he'll never get in trouble for.

Manning is invincible. I'd hope he'd get trouble, but I don't think he will.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#5 » by I_am_1z » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:44 pm

MHSL82 wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:
MHSL82 wrote:Very true and insightful, but what about Jeff Gordon?

Wait, Gordon's leaving, too?

I just randomly listed a celebrity athlete and it turns out that he's in the news?

I was commenting on your "." I'm assuming now you are talking about Manning's sexual assault that he'll never get in trouble for.

Manning is invincible. I'd hope he'd get trouble, but I don't think he will.

Had to google it myself, I guess he has already retired(Gordon).

ESPN spun this on Outside The Lines and made it sound like he mooned the trainer, then when it came down to what actually happened based on her and an eye witness's account there was always a "but" to follow after. Then they spun it more and made it seem like Manning was blameless and it was the culture of the University of Tennessee.

Manning has settled so I guess that's the justice that was handed down. He should take responsibility for his actions.
Jikkle
Analyst
And1: 261

Post#6 » by Jikkle » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:17 pm

In these cases I feel it's up to the victim to decide what they feel justifies themselves and the case has been settled so if a large sum of money is what satisfies you than so be it. But if you want to make a criminal case out of it than I hope if the allegations are true the person gets punished for his crime.

But the case has been settled so I consider it a non issue at this point. That's not to say there isn't an issue with sexual assault in the college ranks and it should be dismissed but this specific case is over and done with.
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#7 » by MHSL82 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 am

Jikkle wrote:In these cases I feel it's up to the victim to decide what they feel justifies themselves and the case has been settled so if a large sum of money is what satisfies you than so be it. But if you want to make a criminal case out of it than I hope if the allegations are true the person gets punished for his crime.

But the case has been settled so I consider it a non issue at this point. That's not to say there isn't an issue with sexual assault in the college ranks and it should be dismissed but this specific case is over and done with.

You enabler! Your resigning attitude is not help! Just kidding. ;)
DoobieKeebler
Senior
And1: 34

Post#8 » by DoobieKeebler » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:30 am

Jikkle wrote:In these cases I feel it's up to the victim to decide what they feel justifies themselves and the case has been settled so if a large sum of money is what satisfies you than so be it. But if you want to make a criminal case out of it than I hope if the allegations are true the person gets punished for his crime.

Disagree because settling doesn't mean satisfied. He said she said cases are very hard to prove, and we don't know the reasoning for why the plaintiff agreed to settle. Dickheads who molest, harass, or assault women give everyone else a bad name and ruins the picnics of the majority who are decent, respectful adults.

Also, you don't just accidentally slather your balls all over a woman's face (or assault the same woman multiple times). Even if Peyton really was only trying to moon another teammate, like he claims in his lameass story, there are dozens of other opportunities within a locker room which would be infinitely better than while a medical professional is conducting an examination. Furthermore, I bet Peyton would not have "accidentally" put his balls on a man's face if the situations were similar because ballsmanface is hecka gay, yo, and gay is for pay-- i mean gay is for heathens (amirite? lulz :noway: ).
MHSL82
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#9 » by MHSL82 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:54 am

I_am_1z
Starter

Post#10 » by I_am_1z » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:18 am

MHSL82 wrote:http://bsndenver.com/the-mind-blowing-truth-about-peyton-mannings-accuser/

Embarrassing attempt of a shame campaign. Just because she's accused plenty of people and has a sailor's mouth doesn't mean you can put your genitals on her face in the training room.
Jikkle
Analyst
And1: 261

Post#11 » by Jikkle » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 am

I_am_1z wrote:
MHSL82 wrote:http://bsndenver.com/the-mind-blowing-truth-about-peyton-mannings-accuser/

Embarrassing attempt of a shame campaign. Just because she's accused plenty of people and has a sailor's mouth doesn't mean you can put your genitals on her face in the training room.

33 complaints in a 6 year span is quite a lot so it does at least give you a reason to question her claims along with the fact that the genitals in the face part wasn't even reported in the original case.

That's far from meaning Manning didn't do any of the things she claims but on the flip side we've seen plenty of times where these incidents weren't exactly as what the accuser described.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#12 » by I_am_1z » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:17 am

Jikkle wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:

33 complaints in a 6 year span is quite a lot so it does at least give you a reason to question her claims along with the fact that the genitals in the face part wasn't even reported in the original case.

That's far from meaning Manning didn't do any of the things she claims but on the flip side we've seen plenty of times where these incidents weren't exactly as what the accuser described.

The face that Manning's story was he tried mooning someone tells you a few things: 1.) He pulled down his pants in the training room. 2.) He made contact with the trainer with his pants down. 3.) This type of behavior happened in the training room.

Return to San Francisco 49ers