I still can’t believe we won this game
zman1
Pro Prospect
And1: 128

Re: 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers 

Post#662 » by zman1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:40 am

thesack12 wrote:
zman1 wrote:
thesack12 wrote:We just might have seen Aaron Rodgers' last game as a Packer.

Its even possible the 49ers just sent him into retirement
He can be an ivermectin spokesman

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Lol

I actually don't mind him personally. I listen to the Pat McAfee show daily, and he's a guest every Tuesday for like 20 minutes or so.

That whole "immunized" situation was eye rolling, but other than that I find him to be a pretty entertaining guy.
I bet several packers fans are dead now because they followed his anti Vax idiocy.

Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager
And1: 226

Post#663 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:40 am

Mk0 wrote:Image

:lol:
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#664 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:41 am

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:
Mk0 wrote:Image

:lol:

Still….
I’m hoping we sign him this offseason
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,237

Post#665 » by clyde21 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:42 am

thesack12 wrote:
zman1 wrote:
thesack12 wrote:We just might have seen Aaron Rodgers' last game as a Packer.

Its even possible the 49ers just sent him into retirement
He can be an ivermectin spokesman

Lol

I actually don't mind him personally. I listen to the Pat McAfee show daily, and he's a guest every Tuesday for like 20 minutes or so.

That whole "immunized" situation was eye rolling, but other than that I find him to be a pretty entertaining guy.

love A-Rod, if it wasn't for us I'd would've loved for him to get a Dub and advance.

and whomp whomp at the @ ivm joke
zman1
Pro Prospect

Post#666 » by zman1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:42 am

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:I still can’t believe we won this game
Same here. Always seemed like it was going to be out of reach any moment. Then the blocked punt..

Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#667 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:45 am

CrimsonCrew wrote:Oh my God. That was incredible. This has been a string of just unbelievable games. And they keep finding ways to pull it out. I just hope we have enough guys healthy enough to play next week.

Same thing I was wondering.

In all honesty. Jimmy wasn’t good but he wasn’t total disaster either. Besides the sh8tty ass pocket awareness he made some nice throws in the first half that Aiyuk and Kittle should have caught. Those would have been some key plays.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 961

Post#668 » by CrimsonCrew » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:48 am

thesack12 wrote:
zman1 wrote:
thesack12 wrote:
Its extremely tough to beat a team 3 times in the same season.
Except the lambs. I wonder how many injuries we picked up.

I didn't notice any major injuries. A lot of guys were limping and beat up. But for the most part those seemed like nicks and bruises type things.

We'll find out more tomorrow. Seems like there are usually some injuries announced the day after games.

I did notice that Deebo was all smiles and celebrating after the FG. So hopefully he's good moving forward after limping off the field on that super clutch 1st down carry.

Seems like Deebo and Kittle should be fine. Williams is the concern for me. You can play through an ankle sprain in the short term, usually, but they can really flare up afterward. Hopefully the big man is okay.
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,898

Post#669 » by Samurai » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:50 am

Trent Williams was seen going to the X-ray room on crutches after the game.
zman1
Pro Prospect

Post#670 » by zman1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:50 am

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:
CrimsonCrew wrote:Oh my God. That was incredible. This has been a string of just unbelievable games. And they keep finding ways to pull it out. I just hope we have enough guys healthy enough to play next week.

In all honesty. Jimmy wasn’t good but he wasn’t total disaster either. Besides the sh8tty ass pocket awareness he made some nice throws in the first half that Aiyuk and Kittle should have caught. Those would have been some key plays.
But overall it was really one of his worst games and maybe the worst. I am not a Jimmy hater but wow he scared me to death. But he won again.

CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 961

Post#671 » by CrimsonCrew » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:52 am

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:

He's got to stop throwing those out-breaking routes late. We're super lucky he didn't throw two or three pick-sixes. But his early passes across the middle were spot on. Some of the sacks were really bad, but the rest of the team stepped up. Huge win. I felt like everything after last week was gravy, and more so now, but man, I want to f-ing win.
thesack12
RealGM
And1: 2,241

Post#672 » by thesack12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:54 am

Samurai wrote:Trent Williams was seen going to the X-ray room on crutches after the game.

UH-OH.

Losing Trent would be a huge blow.

Without Trent, the O-Line would be a straight up patchwork unit
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,307

Post#673 » by wco81 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:56 am

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:

It's clearly the case that when he's under pressure, Jimmy panics and tries to salvage plays, like those bad passes to the flats.

When he's flushed out of the pocket, he's made two ints, one to Dallas and one to the Packers this game. Do they even practice those plays for Jimmy, getting flushed and sprinting out to the right and throwing on the run? Seems like before his ACL, he was better out of the pocket, even looked to run, which is how he blew out his ACL.

49ers haven't lost despite these bad plays but they can't depend on surviving bad passes by Jimmy next week or in the SB if they make it there. Chances are they won't continue to survive those bad turnovers.

It's one thing to not be able to lift the team behind his shoulders but hurting the team with ill-advised turnovers is not sustainable for a team which wants to win a championship.
thesack12
RealGM

Post#674 » by thesack12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:02 am

CrimsonCrew wrote:
Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:

He's got to stop throwing those out-breaking routes late. We're super lucky he didn't throw two or three pick-sixes. But his early passes across the middle were spot on. Some of the sacks were really bad, but the rest of the team stepped up. Huge win. I felt like everything after last week was gravy, and more so now, but man, I want to f-ing win.

The Pick was just an awful decision. He was running toward the sideline and tried to throw across his body like 25 yards downfield.

He should know he doesn't have the arm strength to make that throw when fully healthy. Let alone with a banged up throwing thumb & banged up throwing shoulder.

As for the sacks, the O-line surely didn't do him many favors tonight. Whether it was Laken getting road graded on the 1st sack, or Compton repeatedly getting blown up, or Brunskill being Brunskill. Jimmy definitely has to have a better pocket awareness, but the O-line needs to give him some time back there also.
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#675 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:10 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
thesack12
RealGM

Post#676 » by thesack12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:10 am

It was an unfortunate draw to get a Saturday game this week.

But now that 9ers are moving on, playing on Saturday is a benefit as they will now have an extra day to recoup going into the NFCCG next Sunday.
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,307

Post#677 » by wco81 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:26 am

thesack12 wrote:It was an unfortunate draw to get a Saturday game this week.

But now that 9ers are moving on, playing on Saturday is a benefit as they will now have an extra day to recoup going into the NFCCG next Sunday.

It would be good if they played in LA instead of having to travel across the country to Tampa.

Joe Staley said that Shanahan could have an edge game-planning against the Bucs because they're not familiar with the 49ers.

But he said that although it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season, the 49ers match up against the Rams well because of their physicality.

Donte Whittner said you don't want to play Brady, though he noticed OBJ is starting to look better in the Rams offense.
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,520

Post#678 » by RIPskaterdude » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:08 am

Well if Trent is out, at least they beat the Rams without him before
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#679 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:33 pm

wco81 wrote:
thesack12 wrote:It was an unfortunate draw to get a Saturday game this week.

It would be good if they played in LA instead of having to travel across the country to Tampa.

Joe Staley said that Shanahan could have an edge game-planning against the Bucs because they're not familiar with the 49ers.

But he said that although it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season, the 49ers match up against the Rams well because of their physicality.

Donte Whittner said you don't want to play Brady, though he noticed OBJ is starting to look better in the Rams offense.

We are so banged up right now, playing physical on offense is almost not a possible thing for us. The Rams matched our physicality the second time we played them. A third game with them under these circumstances we’re in does not work on our favors. Yesterday I heard that Leonard Fournette is back, it makes the Bucs a lot more tougher to match up against. We have no answers for Cooper Kupp. Akers is getting better or more confident each week. And they want revenge for how we came back and won that week 18 game. I just think we match up better against the Bucs this time around.
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#680 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:05 pm

Return to San Francisco 49ers