Moderator: Cactus Jack

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,404

Game 7: 'Boys vs 'Gulls 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:15 pm

VS.

Boooosh! Was that the sound of the Seahawk season going down the toilet? Fans are pessimistic, the team remains very injured and time is running out to make a play for a familiar question: Try try again, or tank it. That being said, the Seahawks play an often shaky Cowboys team that embarrassed them on national TV last year. I for one think it's better to see what you're good at than cloak your strengths only to have to wonder what to fill in the offseason. Who knows, maybe the 'Hawks can miraculously come back and prove they don't play like a bunch of gulls.

Injury update:

Seahawks-
Sims(LG) returns from a sprain, Hill(LB) also returns along with Trufant, who comes off Broke Back Mountain to play the nickel in his first game of the season after bulging disc issues.

Locklear (RT) out, Walt Jones(LT) done for the season, Frye(LT) out for season with a neck injury, Tutupu likely done for the season with a torn pectoral muscle.

Dallas
Rossum (KR) out with hamstring problems.

Things to Watch:

1-LT... again, again, again, again... McIntosh is experienced, but he's only been on the team learning plays for 2 weeks and goes against the highest paid rusher in Dallas history in Demarcus Ware.

2-Heater... does David Hawethorne have the magic he showed against the bears while subbing for Lofa and racking up 16 tackles and an interception?

3-Aaron Curry watch. He's going to be good, but his stock is slipping with his inconsistency. History says he's due for a big game again.

4-RB situation... Jones vs his old team (last year fail), Rankins added to the active roster (who I like), and how about some more touches for the one guy gaining real yardage- Forsett?

5-Bye week improvements... if they aren't prevalent we'll have to mope around the scouting reports of college players while watching the Freakin Cards and Broncos vie for playoff spots. Say it aint so.

Predictions-

Seattle 17 Cowschleppers 24
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Game 7: 'Boys vs 'Gulls 

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 am

Danny Darko wrote:
Predictions-

Seattle 17 Arizona 24

We already lost. Let it go. :wink:

DeMarcus Ware was the first person that really made Walter Jones look old. And we have no tackles remotely close to the talent level of Walter Jones on the active roster right now. And Hass isn't as nimble as he once was. Ergo...

It's going to be Seneca time. :(
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,404

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 pm

haha oh man. that's what I get for borrowing my game thread formatting. Fixed.

I don't want Seneca time... I'd rather Teal time so we can scout our own players for the draft if anything. Actually I want to have Hass and Housh start clicking, to see more Carlson, and also Butler... wtf happened to Butler?
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#4 » by Sweezo » Sun Nov 1, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, this team is a joke.

Return to Seattle Seahawks