And1: 1,983

Re: WTF STERLING 

Post#41 » by mttwlsn16 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 am

Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Sterling Soap Opera Continues On 

Post#42 » by Ranma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 am

My apologies for keeping this in our awareness, but the below would give a new perspective on Sterling's previous "beautiful black bodies" comment. However, given Sterling's misogynist and chauvinist history as well as Stiviano's character (lack thereof), it's just a sensationalist ploy for publicity and legal maneuvering.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: WTF STERLING 

Post#43 » by Neddy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:25 am

Im pretty sure with his advancing loss of memories as well as bodily function, he probably have forgotten that he likes dudes or even ever owned the clippers in about.... i give him 12 months.

for any racist sympathizers who feel compelled to make some idiotic reply to defend this ****, do yourself a favor and STFU. this man has killed people with his way of property managing tactics and settled out of court with the government for being found guilty in so many other rental property related laws that left not only emotional scars or homelessness of entire families, but with literal 3rd degree bodily burns that crippled people for refusing to replace a simple broken fire alarm. he paid judges to keep his murderous son shoot a man in the back twice with his shotgun out of prison and get away with it as self defense. the fact that I continue to see people defend this douche all over the internet, tells me how big of racist bigoted douches yourselves are.
ehhhhh f it.
Ranma
RealGM

Donald Being Donald 

Post#44 » by Ranma » Fri Jul 8, 2016 5:14 pm

I don't like making a new thread every time this geezer pops up on the media's radar in order to avoid littering this forum with discussion about this human garbage, so I'll just bump this thread.

Read on Twitter
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Ranma
RealGM

Sterling and NBA Settle 

Post#45 » by Ranma » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:45 am

I don't know the details but Sterling better not get much more than a relative pittance in money just to get him to go away.

Read on Twitter
Ranma
RealGM

The Sterlings Trying New Tactic 

Post#46 » by Ranma » Tue Jan 2, 2018 4:45 am

Drudging up old memories can be a bit of a downer but it can also serve as a reminder of how fortunate we are given the alternative. Even still suffering from Doc's foibles of the past, the Clippers are in a much better position ever since Sterling was forced to relinquished ownership of the team. Ballmer has us heading in the right direction overall and our journey to the promised land is all the better for it.

Still, it might serve us well to keep in mind that Shelly Sterling (so called "#1 fan") has been campaigning on her husband's behalf to be reinstated to the NBA. Shelly can't help being Shelly whether it's as an accomplice in their shared slumlord endeavors or now advocating on her disgraced husband's behalf. It's another pet project for Shelly to occupy her time ever since she successfully sued Stiviano into returning her sugar-daddy gifts. I don't expect much to come of the Sterlings' attempts to bring Donald back into the NBA, but am still waiting for the day that we'll be relieved of both their despicable presences from this mortal realm.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
esqtvd
RealGM
And1: 3,900

Re: The Sterlings Trying New Tactic 

Post#47 » by esqtvd » Tue Jan 2, 2018 5:42 am

Ranma wrote: I don't expect much to come of the Sterlings' attempts to bring Donald back into the NBA, but am still waiting for the day that we'll be relieved of both their despicable presences from this mortal realm.[/color]

whoa
Image Are We Having Fun Yet?

Return to Los Angeles Clippers