Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

The Sports Arena is No More??? 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:29 am

?????

:o :o :o :o :o
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Future Home of the LAFC 

Post#2 » by Ranma » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:15 am

Yeah, I just heard about it and wondered what "LAFC" stands for. It's actually for "Los Angeles Football Club" as another soccer team to be added and begin play for the 2018 MLS season with the LA Galaxy still around. Color me skeptical with regard for a need for another soccer team in L.A.

Read on Twitter
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: The Sports Arena is No More??? 

Post#3 » by Neddy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:47 am

LAFC stands for Los Angeles **** Clippers.

Lakers levae their old home and its treated like a goddamn museum of old Elvis' home and Clips get theirs torn down the first chance they get....

well Im half kidding but it sucks to see the rathole torn down finally. but goddamn. the Stubhub center in Carson is not all that far from where they are going to build a new stadium in the old sports arenas' footing.... I personally would have rather seen LAC's developmental team play in that old facility.

well at least now they demolished that old place, I am sure the rats are finally gone.
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: The Sports Arena is No More??? 

Post#4 » by Quake Griffin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm

All 4 LA basketball teams played there apparently.

Lakers
Clippers
Trojans
Bruins.

Saw some good city championship games there as well.
My first Clipper games were there as well.

RIP.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers