ImageImageImageImageImage

GAME #62: BULLS (31-32) @ LAC (40-21)—SAT 3/9 1PM, NBA-TV

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

jengmann3
Sophomore
And1: 99

Re: GAME #62: BULLS (31-32) @ LAC (40-21)—SAT 3/9 1PM, NBA-TV 

Post#21 » by jengmann3 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:33 am

Roscoe Sheed wrote:Great victory all things considered. Bulls have been playing very well. Also, they overcame a substantial deficit, poor shooting and bad officiating as well

Agreed. Good win. I think the best thing about the past week is that Paul George is looking more like himself. When he is being a legit number 2 or even a 1B it makes this team elite. He makes the game easier for others as well. I like how Bones played, I thought he gave a big boost.

I really don't know which seed would be best. But OKC seems to have an easy schedule, so they may end up number 1. Denver is a scary team and playing betteer.
LamarWho
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,097

Post#22 » by LamarWho » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:30 am

I only watched the first half today, it was unwatchable even for a matinee game. Glad they turned it around in the 3rd, consistency is an issue with this team. I think Harden had almost donuts across the board at the half, ended up with a triple double.
og15
Forum Mod - Clippers
Forum Mod - Clippers
And1: 29,208

Post#23 » by og15 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:10 pm

jengmann3 wrote:
Roscoe Sheed wrote:Great victory all things considered. Bulls have been playing very well. Also, they overcame a substantial deficit, poor shooting and bad officiating as well

Agreed. Good win. I think the best thing about the past week is that Paul George is looking more like himself. When he is being a legit number 2 or even a 1B it makes this team elite. He makes the game easier for others as well. I like how Bones played, I thought he gave a big boost.

I really don't know which seed would be best. But OKC seems to have an easy schedule, so they may end up number 1. Denver is a scary team and playing betteer.

Highest seed is generally going to be best. There's a reason Denver is going for the #1 seed because they know that they have a little additional home court advantage with the altitude.

Denver is so good that if you get behind as your team is adjusting, it's tough to then outscore them the rest of the game or be fresher than they would be in crunch time.

All the top 4 teams are confident enough in their play, but in a tough series, every little advantage can make a difference in who comes out.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers