GAME #63: BUCKS (41-23) @ LAC (41-21)—SUN 3/10 12 NOON

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,199

Re: GAME #63: BUCKS (41-23) @ LAC (41-21)—SUN 3/10 12 NOON 

Post#41 » by MartinToVaught » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:29 pm

NickP wrote:
Clemenza wrote:That one corner three from PJ was fun but should've had another player in to get those open corner three shots. We could've been up ten at the half. Shocked Kobe hasn't got any run in this game. Good to see Zu playing well again and I like Bones. I see him improving each game.

Ty Lue is a god damn c**k. This idiot chooses to play PJ over Kobe Brown because PJ went to the media and complained? Guys like Brown should get minutes over washed out morons like PJ.
Why this joker continues to be on the roster is beyond me. I can see Lue going to PJ in the playoffs and the entire board losing it collectively.
Ty Lue is a effin joke of a coach.

Just saw this quote:

Read on Twitter

Setting aside the unreal level of entitlement from a washed-up role player who can't play anymore, I think it also speaks to how much respect Lue commands as the coach. Not much, evidently. If PJ was still playing for Spo and fell out of the rotation, does anyone think he'd be complaining like this in the media? Me neither.
Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,232

Re: GAME #63: BUCKS (41-23) @ LAC (41-21)—SUN 3/10 12 NOON 

Post#42 » by Clemenza » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:04 pm

ERClips wrote:
Captain Ballmer wrote:Without 213, we play less iso ball and ball movement got better naturally. This allows less skilled players to be in a better position to make impact. If only you could play like that even with your stars then your ball movement with better talent could look like 2014 Spurs.

Hated losing but definitely agree with this. It was a refreshing game to watch.
Boston, Bones, Coffey & PJ all had nice contributions. And hey I wanna see Kobe play as much as everyone here. I would love to see him get developed. But the body that PJ put on Lopez and his work down low was very good. PJ’s time here is limited anyway but if he plays like that while he’s a Clipper I’m not gonna hate. Only thing better would’ve been a win.

He's a vet and yeah he mixed it up in the paint a little bit, but I just don't see it. Kobe Brown is the better player of the two imo. He can do everything PJ does but better at this stage of their careers. And he still complained after getting playing time and all those undeserved shots yesterday. Unbelievable.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers