og15
Forum Mod - Clippers
Forum Mod - Clippers
And1: 29,207

Re: GAME #65: LAC (41-23) @ BULLS (32-34)—THURS 3/14 5 PM 

Post#41 » by og15 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:36 pm

esqtvd wrote:
Clemenza wrote:Bones is the future!

I should dig up all those posts from the Board Terrorist :lol: that swore Terance Mann was "The Future" lol.

But at least Bones can play the point. I like T-Mann but he doesn't have a position

I don't really think it has to be pointed out that calling any poster a board terrorist is a personal attack and against forum rules. I hope this will be the last time we see that reference, come on.
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,750

Re: GAME #65: LAC (41-23) @ BULLS (32-34)—THURS 3/14 5 PM 

Post#42 » by madmaxmedia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:34 pm

Roscoe Sheed wrote:
KingCrimzzon wrote:While I'm happy they win a game, the numbers show we were just hot from the field (60% and 50% from 3). Didn't see the game, hoping alot of their shots were high percentage points in the paint. I would like to see them be so less reliant on making 3s to win games. Playoffs will be a defensive grind and shooting nothing but 3s only works for Stephen Curry.

it was more than that- they moved the ball really well and found the open man

This is a great point. I wonder if the team had gotten static in terms of relying on James to create, which gives defenses a point of focus and makes their job a lot easier. Also, while James should always be the primary ball handler, he can try to put the offense in motion earlier so the ball has an opportunity to move around.

NickP wrote:
LamarWho wrote:Ty Belichick just doesn't learn does he....

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Lol. Ty Lue really doesn't learn. He's really a youth league coach.

Within the context of James being our point guard, I actually don't mind this. PG is tall and still pretty athletic, and can pull up and shoot from just about anywhere so it's not that hard to put him in advantage situations. There's a significant difference between 2 or 3 man action where the decision tree is limited, vs. previous years of PG being the primary ball handler bringing the ball up the court.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers