ImageImageImage

My Bucs 7 rd mock draft post OC & QBC hired....

Moderator: craig01

Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

My Bucs 7 rd mock draft post OC & QBC hired.... 

Post#1 » by Nemesis21 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 am

The Bucs have hired former Jags and Falcons OC Dirk Koetter as OC and hired Tennessee Volunteers OC Mike Bajakian as QBs coach.

Trade QB Mike Glennon for a 4th round pick. The Bucs are going to build O Line depth thru the draft.

Rd 1) QB Jameis Winston
Rd 2) DE Nate Orchard
Rd 3) WR/KR Justin Hardy
Rd 4) RG Jamil Douglas
Rd 4) CB/S Josh Shaw
Rd 5) RT Donovan Smith
Rd 5) P Tom Hackett
Rd 6) OC BJ Finney
Rd 7) OG Sedrick Flowers
Dragon2Wade
Senior
And1: 206

Re: My Bucs 7 rd mock draft post OC & QBC hired.... 

Post#2 » by Dragon2Wade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:09 pm

I'm hoping that after the Winston pick that we get lucky and an offensive linemen falls to us at our 2nd pick. In an ideal situation we would be able to unload Glennon and package his pick with maybe another 4th to move back up and grab the best available DE at the back of round 2. We've got a few holes to fill and if we're aggressive this is a good draft to do it.
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#3 » by Nemesis21 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Dragon2Wade wrote:I'm hoping that after the Winston pick that we get lucky and an offensive linemen falls to us at our 2nd pick. In an ideal situation we would be able to unload Glennon and package his pick with maybe another 4th to move back up and grab the best available DE at the back of round 2. We've got a few holes to fill and if we're aggressive this is a good draft to do it.

I would definitely trade Glennon for a 3rd/4th rd pick. I believe the Bucs need to draft 2 OL and possibly 2 DE's in this draft. If Glennon is traded, I'd sign FA QB Matt Moore to backup Jameis. Moore is a solid vet who could win some games if Jameis got injured.
Dragon2Wade
Senior
And1: 206

Post#4 » by Dragon2Wade » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Yup, we're out of the Hardy pursuit so we're definitely going to be drafting one or two DEs. We need to draft at least one starter on the oline, they have linked us to Dan Connoly or whatever his name is, maybe he can be a stopgap until next year. If we can hit on this draft we'll be right back in it for the division.
Nemesis21
RealGM

Post#5 » by Nemesis21 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Dragon2Wade wrote:Yup, we're out of the Hardy pursuit so we're definitely going to be drafting one or two DEs. We need to draft at least one starter on the oline, they have linked us to Dan Connoly or whatever his name is, maybe he can be a stopgap until next year. If we can hit on this draft we'll be right back in it for the division.

Could have post that in here,

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=1377345#start_here
denterprise
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,021

Post#6 » by denterprise » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Seeing that the Offensive line has not been addressed in free agency, hopefully in round 2 they can pick up Cameron Erving. He is familiar with Winston and he can play any positions on the line. Unless some stud that plays another position falls out of the first round the Bucs really need to find a competent offensive linemen with this pick.
denterprise
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,021

Post#7 » by denterprise » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Interesting comment from Licht concerning the draft picks,

Licht was aksed whether acquiring more draft picks is a priority.

“Who knows?’’ he said. “Maybe we’ll move up and have less picks, take the quality over the quantity. That’s not out of the realm of possibility.’’

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/gm-licht-buc ... -20150323/

That would be very interesting to see if they trade the third and second pick or any of the others to get another first round pick.

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers