Moderator: craig01

Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,975

Re: 2017 Bucs Draft thread.... 

Post#21 » by Nyce_1 » Thu May 4, 2017 8:12 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:
denterprise wrote:
nymets1 wrote:Some of these guys did not get drafted when the 7th round finished

Ben Boulware(LB)Clemson
Bryan Cox(DE) Florida
Jarron Jones(DL) Notre Dame
Travis Rudolph(WR) Florida State
Travin Durall(WR) LSU
Artavis Scott( WR) Clemson

The Bucs pick up undrafted QB Sefo Liufau out of Colorado. He is big and physical. He is a raw talent that is coachable and could be developed into a nice backup.

Just did some research on Sefo, hopefully he sticks around. I think he has a better chance of being groomed into Winston's backup/emergency QB than Griffin and Renfree.

would you make him #2 right away or make him #3/practice squad for a year and run with one of the other 2 for backup this season?
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Re: 2017 Bucs Draft thread.... 

Post#22 » by Nemesis21 » Fri May 5, 2017 11:42 am

Nyce_1 wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:
denterprise wrote:
The Bucs pick up undrafted QB Sefo Liufau out of Colorado. He is big and physical. He is a raw talent that is coachable and could be developed into a nice backup.

Just did some research on Sefo, hopefully he sticks around. I think he has a better chance of being groomed into Winston's backup/emergency QB than Griffin and Renfree.

would you make him #2 right away or make him #3/practice squad for a year and run with one of the other 2 for backup this season?

#3/practice squad. Right now Griffin is locked into the backup spot, this will be his 3rd season under Koetter. So he should know the offense. Potential wise I think Sefo has the most out of he, Griffin and Renfree.

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers