ImageImageImageImage

Cowboy fans.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

pools
Sophomore
And1: 4

Re: Cowboy fans. 

Post#101 » by pools » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:28 pm

ENOUGH of the bickering we are all here to have fun and talk football, if you want to fight among yourselves do so over a PM or go trash talk each other on Hoop.

again we are here to have fun and not belittle each other for having an opinion we all have our own and think ours are better than anyone elses, disagreement is fine that makes things fun but there is no need to get aggressive defending your own opinion. Have fun guys
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#102 » by Romotodez » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:51 am

Manster7588 wrote:Look at the bright side. At least your no Freshman or ball boy.

The wAy I'm looking at it Manster is Pday is getting all these and 1s. They will probably just go ahead and let him go Pro after his Jr. yr. Me on the other hand, I think I may be a redshirt 5th or 6th yr senior .. :D
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#103 » by Manster7588 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:37 am

Romotodez wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:Look at the bright side. At least your no Freshman or ball boy.

The wAy I'm looking at it Manster is Pday is getting all these and 1s. They will probably just go ahead and let him go Pro after his Jr. yr. Me on the other hand, I think I may be a redshirt 5th or 6th yr senior .. :D

The information I've gathered has you no more than a UDFA PS player any way.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#104 » by Manster7588 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:38 am

Manster7588 wrote:
Romotodez wrote:

The information I've gathered has you no more than a UDFA PS player any way.

I need to apologize. That was being too much of an ass even for me.
Romotodez
Pro Prospect

Post#105 » by Romotodez » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:59 am

Maybe so, but it was hilarious. Ha
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,329

Post#106 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Romotodez wrote:Ok I don't understand where twist is coming from. Why is he leaving

I don't think he's leaving. I think he just wanted to cool off and come back later like me. It was disheartning to say the least to get attacked like that especially when unprovoked. I could have said many things with many colorful metaphors attached to it, (as well of most you know I am capable of). But I am taking the high road time, especially when I am still being accused being someone I'm still not 2 years later.
Many of the Cowboy faithful in here mean so much more to me than I have ever admitted. Its like an extended family for me ( the Cowboy junkie I've been since 1970). I guess when you lose 2 close family members over the summer and then find out after all that your mother has less than a year to live, you look at things differently. I just don't have the will, energy and strength right now to banter to deserving trolls with an empty trophy case.
Romotodez
Pro Prospect

Post#107 » by Romotodez » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Sorry to hear about all of your recent hurdles. I lost my mom in 06 and dad in 2010., both fairly young at 57 and 62. Definitely some tough times
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,975

Post#108 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 6, 2016 5:28 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
PDay8810 wrote:Wouldn't worry about it manster....hoopla's lose for sure.

One woulda thought Otis and the gang would be posting all over the cowboy board to make the take over complete. Should be PM's galore encouraging the fan nation masses

Otis & his band of merry men are starting to post more now over there. their circle is almost complete.
Does amaze me though how long it took before they started feeling like it was safe to go back in the water.
I just cant stand seeing Otis's Name in that forum. It just starts pissing me off all over again. :banghead:

Well... you won't like it any better over here.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#109 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 6, 2016 8:40 pm

I left the hoop over 2 years ago. I wish it was more active over here, but I love it a lot more. I do miss Jarnett though.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#110 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 6, 2016 9:36 pm

Yeah - and you can see how I was looked at over there. Like I care.

What they never figured out (maybe Manster because he actually ventures out of the Cowboys forum and is far smarter than the rest of them) was Caliskinsfan was made a mod for one reason. That was to do the dirty work that gutless Fordman wouldn't do. Hammer and his little cadre used several of us to recruit a bunch of Fan Nation refugees... then proceeded to use Cali to ban PDay and Manster... then banned a bunch of the same FN'ers that brought him members... then started using peoples personal stuff to create troll accounts...

That place is a toilet. Pure and simple. Wish it were a little more busy here but that crap over there should never be allowed on a sports forum. I like it here.

Even with that nimrod Ernie.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#111 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 7, 2016 2:08 pm

Same here. Things were never the same for me over there when I told all of them 4 years ago it would be 7 years before we would be somewhat relevant again, that I wanted to blow up the team and rebuild which meant getting rid of Romo and Witten so we could rebuild, trade Dez for draft picks and D. Ware was over rated. They just couldn't accept a Cowboy fan having that stand. As you well know, Thats when I started to get bullied by twist and things got a bit out of hand when the back door politics surfaced. And you are spot on with Fordman and the moderators. total toilet over there and I'm so glad to be here. I guess they didn't like anyone over to be as smart or smarter then they all supposedly were.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#112 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 7, 2016 2:23 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Yeah - and you can see how I was looked at over there. Like I care.

What they never figured out (maybe Manster because he actually ventures out of the Cowboys forum and is far smarter than the rest of them) was Caliskinsfan was made a mod for one reason. That was to do the dirty work that gutless Fordman wouldn't do. Hammer and his little cadre used several of us to recruit a bunch of Fan Nation refugees... then proceeded to use Cali to ban PDay and Manster... then banned a bunch of the same FN'ers that brought him members... then started using peoples personal stuff to create troll accounts...

That place is a toilet. Pure and simple. Wish it were a little more busy here but that crap over there should never be allowed on a sports forum. I like it here.

Even with that nimrod Ernie.

Well, I've had enough of his dog and pony show and that's why I'm staying in here as much as I have loved posting in the general board. Plus I never realized till last week how much the Cowboys are hated by many in the general board. wouldn't have know about the actual hate if it wasn't for a couple posts started by the moderator. If I can't talk about the Cowboys as freely over there as in here, whats the damn point. Even when you post actual fact, some just can't handle the truth. And these new younger poster's just don't seem to respect or are willing to accept any kind of NFL history before the year 2000.
And yes, many of the guys over the hoop used to trash you behind you back all the time. I actually agreed with most of what you posted. But I was black listed along with you for the reason I posted a bit earlier. But we are here and I plan to make the very best of it. Just waiting for Ernie to screw up before going back to the general board. I made a promise to the moderator to back off Ernie.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#113 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 7, 2016 2:54 pm

Send me a PM BJJ...
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#114 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 7, 2016 5:59 pm

I don't know how. I tried to pm a mos 3 days ago but it doesn't go through. If you pm me I can respond though.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#115 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
PDay8810 wrote:Wouldn't worry about it manster....hoopla's lose for sure.

One woulda thought Otis and the gang would be posting all over the cowboy board to make the take over complete. Should be PM's galore encouraging the fan nation masses

Otis & his band of merry men are starting to post more now over there. their circle is almost complete.
Does amaze me though how long it took before they started feeling like it was safe to go back in the water.
I just cant stand seeing Otis's Name in that forum. It just starts pissing me off all over again. :banghead:

I was never under the impression you or I was ever trying to complete our own circle, wow. :crazy:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#116 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:07 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:Otis & his band of merry men are starting to post more now over there. their circle is almost complete.

I was never under the impression you or I was ever trying to complete our own circle, wow. :crazy:

“Schmoopy” and “Earl Stevens” are a couple of complete dips**ts. I could deal with Manster, jarntt and even pday. But those two tools should be banned from every sports forum simply on the premise they are utter bozos.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#117 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:You can't counter jack ****. But lets have it. Get it off your chest. Be a real man and just say it instead of hiding behind your computer screen like a phony wimp. … put on your big boy pants, grow up and get over yourself.

Oh my…

Where to start…

Well – let’s start here – on this thread. Because – I am not going to contaminate actual sports related threads with this garbage as it isn’t relevant to anything beyond responding to your “points”. It’s also pretty much the point where I said goodbye to Roadhog and put on this current name and pretty face which has been my calling card since I landed on Fan Nation in 2009 and still use on most forums as well as Twitter.

Now - to your questions;

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:We go back all the way to the ESPN forum days. Where did it go wrong? Or does it even matter anymore?

I was NEVER on the ESPN forum.

Ever.

And not only was I never on the ESPN site, I wasn’t ever on Hoopla while you were there. Myself and the other Fan Nation emigrees arrived around June 28, 2014. As far as I can tell from reading through the Hoopla archives, you were most certainly gone by then. I even have visual proof from an attempt on your part to get back on the Hoop about a month prior… which went about as well as one could expect;

So – just stop with all the “My old buddy” garbage. We’ve never been that. And from what I read in the Hoop archives, you didn’t leave too many buddies there either.

Twist aside – there are plenty of posts on the Hoop approving your banning. For that matter – a few here as well.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=1381999
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#118 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Whatever you say Roadhog Moran. We have had to listen to your spewing and your hatred for Clint Murchinson, Rod Hill, etc., for many years in here and previous places…

Here’s where we differ. Yes – I despise Rod Hill. Still do. And I posted as such here. When was the last time? 3 years ago? 4? Sure as hell wasn’t daily and sure as hell wasn’t recently. THAT’S the issue most of us have with you. You’ve made your point. Problem is you won’t stop. And once again – from reading the archives at “the other place”, that was one of the reasons people got tired of you there. Pages after pages of your D. Ware stuff is exactly the same as your “Dumb Dak” stuff here. It’s what you do. And when challenged, you respond now exactly the same way you responded 9 years ago.

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#119 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:02 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote: I guess I shouldn't be surprised when you live in a state with a Governor like Abbott and Senators like Cancun Ted Cruz that run and are the face of your state. Say a lot of what Texas really stands for anyway… But your alternative facts and MAGA mentality won't work where ever you go and post.

Really? This is the level of stupid you want to go to? Fine.

I’ve never voted for that f*****g imbecile and never would. His treatment of veterans is disgusting. You can look it up…

https://www.americanbridgepac.org/donald-trump-loves-the-vets-but-his-actions-prove-otherwise/

If you want to make a point – at the very least know what the hell you’re talking about. That was dumb.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#120 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:03 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I thought you would have learned your lesson at sportshoopla when you got run out of there because not everyone agreed with you on all your thoughts and feelings about the team…

I didn’t get “run out”. I left. And came here because I knew they were here. Intended to troll but actually had good conversations on the other thread I linked. Actually had a couple of good conversations with them on the Hoop since I’ve created a new account and gone back on their site.

Does that surprise you? Because – I couldn’t have found ll these nifty screen shots I included had I not have had an account there.

I could go on but I won’t. It’s counterproductive to what this forum should be about. I have only one goal here and it’s to show the others on this forum that you have a history of being a petulant, whiny, self indulgent “fan”. Nothing has changed that.

Peace…

Return to Dallas Cowboys