ImageImageImageImage

Cowboy fans.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,328

Re: Cowboy fans. 

Post#61 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:27 am

ncmalko1 wrote:Im about to throw up reading these posts on Blue Jersey Jinx. He was THE biggest friggin troll ever. I preferred TRS to him and always thought they were the same person. Remember TRS would say something completely idiotic and got ripped by EVERYONE only to have a "thumbs up" from Blue Jersey. I cant believe you guys forgot all that. Remember last year, "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL" only to hide the rest of the season once the Eagles started winning and going to the playoffs.

As far as Im concerned hes still Tony Romo Show. Remember his posts, "Man TRS, what a great post", only to see TRS post, "Wow, great minds think alike. YOure a great poster to BJJ". Im not falling for it.

The Eagles and Redskins are always the worst teams in football in my world regardless of record. Can't help it, I was born that way. :rofl:
tw1st3d
Sophomore
And1: 2

Post#62 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:16 pm

and it begins :banghead:
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#63 » by PDay8810 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:59 pm

drama and/or attack while pointing fingers at others
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#64 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:04 pm

PDay8810 wrote:drama and/or attack while pointing fingers at others

I was kinda hoping the first sign of drama would be not agreeing on a football matter

hoopla broke me of the bs attacks

argue over the O-line, the running game .... hell everyone has issues with either Romo or Dez .... plenty to argue about football related
PDay8810
Junior

Post#65 » by PDay8810 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:39 pm

It's what he do...it's what he always do

watch and see how this rolls out
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#66 » by Jarntt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:Im about to throw up reading these posts on Blue Jersey Jinx. He was THE biggest friggin troll ever. I preferred TRS to him and always thought they were the same person. Remember TRS would say something completely idiotic and got ripped by EVERYONE only to have a "thumbs up" from Blue Jersey. I cant believe you guys forgot all that. Remember last year, "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL" only to hide the rest of the season once the Eagles started winning and going to the playoffs.

As far as Im concerned hes still Tony Romo Show. Remember his posts, "Man TRS, what a great post", only to see TRS post, "Wow, great minds think alike. YOure a great poster to BJJ". Im not falling for it.

BJJ is TRS??? I thought you said you had 100% indisputable proof that CmonRomo was TRS? You even posted a bunch of pictures of him and his wife that you said confirmed it.
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#67 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Jarntt wrote:

BJJ is TRS??? I thought you said you had 100% indisputable proof that CmonRomo was TRS? You even posted a bunch of pictures of him and his wife that you said confirmed it.

Bjj isnt TRS ... (cmonromo was TRS) used to have them on facebook( no longer) .... they still deny it.... but yeah
Deleted him .... cause he would make some gay ass remarks .... always talking about **** and sucking other dudes
Jarntt
Senior

Post#68 » by Jarntt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Oh that was you that said that. My apologies to Malko for alluding to him being a hypocrite...this time!!!
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#69 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:55 pm

tw1st3d wrote:
Jarntt wrote:

Bjj isnt TRS ... (cmonromo was TRS) used to have them on facebook( no longer) ( ive even talked to them on the phone during their custody case.... details I'll leave to them) .... they still deny it.... but yeah
... cause he would make some gay ass remarks .... always talking about **** and sucking other dudes

thats a sick basterd
Jarntt
Senior

Post#70 » by Jarntt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Truth is for me, I don't really care who is/was who, it's all anonymous to me. Funny thing was TRS never bothered me because I never read any of his/her posts. Nor did I read FWD, Smack Frog, Arenas, or the other Redskin trolll that hung around all the time (can't remember his name).
Jarntt
Senior

Post#71 » by Jarntt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:00 pm

tw1st3d wrote:
tw1st3d wrote:
Jarntt wrote:

Bjj isnt TRS ... (cmonromo was TRS) used to have them on facebook( no longer) ( ive even talked to them on the phone during their custody case.... details I'll leave to them) .... they still deny it.... but yeah
... cause he would make some gay ass remarks .... always talking about **** and sucking other dudes

thats a sick basterd

I always knew CmonRomo was someone else because he came on and had like a few thousand posts in the first month. That's always a sign to me.
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#72 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Jarntt wrote:
tw1st3d wrote:
tw1st3d wrote:

thats a sick basterd

I always knew CmonRomo was someone else because he came on and had like a few thousand posts in the first month. That's always a sign to me.

They are a now married couple .... it's two of them,,,, or they were last time I saw them... no clue now

I think Nick still has them on his facebook

forgot the 3rd name .... remember fort worth?

forgot the other name .... FWD .... fort worth dumbass
aaron and nicki poisol? I think is their names ... might have spelt the last name wrong
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#73 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:32 pm

tried 3 times to edit it wont let me

3rd name ....

fort worth

same people
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#74 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 pm

as far as proof goes ....

did you see comonromo post after FWD was deleted? nope
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#75 » by RJ MacReady1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Jarntt wrote:Truth is for me, I don't really care who is/was who, it's all anonymous to me. Funny thing was TRS never bothered me because I never read any of his/her posts. Nor did I read FWD, Smack Frog, Arenas, or the other Redskin trolll that hung around all the time (can't remember his name).

Until proven different, everybody is a fat Chinese gamer named Walter who is living in dorm or home with his parents.
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#76 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:45 pm

RJ MacReady1 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:Truth is for me, I don't really care who is/was who, it's all anonymous to me. Funny thing was TRS never bothered me because I never read any of his/her posts. Nor did I read FWD, Smack Frog, Arenas, or the other Redskin trolll that hung around all the time (can't remember his name).

Until proven different, everybody is a fat Chinese gamer named Walter who is living in dorm or home with his parents.

LMAO atleast you aint say eating oodles of noodles in the dorm ... I might have taken offense
PDay8810
Junior

Post#77 » by PDay8810 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:00 pm

RJ MacReady1 wrote:

LOL...no kidding
tw1st3d
Sophomore

Post#78 » by tw1st3d » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:07 pm

PDay8810 wrote:
RJ MacReady1 wrote:

LOL...no kidding

hush walter turn you xbox on

LOL sorry had to
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#79 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:37 pm

tw1st3d wrote:and it begins :banghead:

No it will not begin. Not on my end anyway. Not going down that road again. Just want to patch things up and I know it will take some time. I came here to talk Cowboy football and enjoy it will fellow fans.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#80 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm

PDay8810 wrote:It's what he do...it's what he always do

watch and see how this rolls out

I'm staying out of it and not taking the bait. Came here to make things better with the ones I missed the most after he hoopla bs. I really missed posting and bantering football with you, jarnett and everyone else, even twist and manster. I know we don't always agree, but I really love everyone here and don't want to lose it again.

Return to Dallas Cowboys