ImageImageImageImage

Hello Washington

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Re: Hello Washington 

Post#21 » by Manster7588 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 am

Romotodez wrote:You have to be more pleased this yr with the game planning and preparation than in yrs past. I know that has always been one of your concerns.

I'm pleased with Red mot giving up on the rum after two failed run attempts. I'm also pleased with the D's aggressiveness, it helps the secondary even without them getting sacks. QB'S can't simply sit there all day waiting for a WR to get open.
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#22 » by Romotodez » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:54 am

Yes sir. Those hurries and qb hits are are adding up. I would love to get a few more sacks just to help with down and distance, but all 8 of this rotation get after it. Spencer and Melton are getting healthier. Hell some guy wearing 95 seemed to make some plays yesterday. I think that's Edwards.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,291

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

PDay8810 wrote:LOL

I actually liked Shark....just thought he should own the RG3 statements regarding the next ten years. His stance now is a joke. Poster Child redskin fan to me. Pure gold

That was the first thing that came to my mind after the Giants game Sunday, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,291

Post#24 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:51 pm

The other night I had my yearly vision and dream of George Allen on the sidelines crabbing about Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Dallas Cowboy, Shramm. Been having this yearly vision since 1973. Sorry, but I don't the least bit feel an ounce of sorrow for the Redskins. I've seen many strange and weird things that have happened in this rivalry, but nothing would please me more than to see the Cowboys beat the living piss out of them this weekend while they are down. It would be nice to put them away in the first half and let Randle and Dunbar play the whole 2nd half. Give Murray some rest.
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#25 » by PDay8810 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Romotodez wrote:You have to be more pleased this yr with the game planning and preparation than in yrs past. I know that has always been one of your concerns.

Gotta say....I'm down more and more with Garrett with each win.
Coaches are coaching, evaluations have been solid and high paid athletes are busting their rears throughout the team. It's been special to watch unfold.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#26 » by Manster7588 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:18 pm

My complaints about Garrett is/was his in game coaching ie: play calling and timeout/clock management. I gave been a fan of the type of team he's attempting to build.
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#27 » by Cowboycolors » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm

It finally looks like the team Jason has been preaching about the last 3 + years.

Injuries have been a major factor the last few years but it as Jason says "a Process" :D

I think McClain was Jason's idea and he and Will McClay did the research but it took Jerry to sell the deal to Ozzie in Baltimore. Then Rolando a phone call from Turkey while on vacation. Teamwork at its finest IMHO everybody had a role and the end result is a helluva player with great reward for not much risk. I bet the Gate receipt's at tonight's game the Raiders or Ravens would like to have him back playing like he is now. I have given Jerry and Jason tons of grief over the last few years but so far the Rolando McClain deal is " a walkoff grand slam , Hail Mary catch , half court shot for the win, blue line slapshot for the win in game 7 " all rolled into 1 so far .

Go Cowboys kick that Redskin azz
PDay8810
Junior

Post#28 » by PDay8810 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Crazy thought...cowboys get multiple sacks tonight
maybe 4 or 5
Stoops3
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#29 » by Stoops3 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 pm

I did not see that game coming! Wow
PDay8810
Junior

Post#30 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Stoops3 wrote:I did not see that game coming! Wow

Kevin?

I didn't see that game either with McCoy.
Just goes to show, never know when these two teams play
Stoops3
Ballboy

Post#31 » by Stoops3 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm

PDay8810 wrote:

Kevin?

Yep it's me I thought I needed a name change on a new board. I was thinking of coming on guns blazing but that's just not me. I was shocked the skins played as well as they did and the Cowboys abandoned the run wtf was the reason for that?
Anyway I'm jacked they won in Jerryworld as much as rooting for McCoy sucked ass.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#32 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Stoops3 wrote:
PDay8810 wrote:

Kevin?

Yep it's me I thought I needed a name change on a new board. I was thinking of coming on guns blazing but that's just not me. I was shocked the skins played as well as they did and the Cowboys abandoned the run wtf was the reason for that?
Anyway I'm jacked they won in Jerryworld as much as rooting for McCoy sucked ass.

Awesome....I'm no orange blood but I've respected a few Texas QB's in my time. Applewhite & McCoy being two from the last 25 years. I found myself intrigued in the second half, as I was during his time at UT. The guy is nothing but team. I was happy for the person and not so much with ESPN showing his Dad & Mom so much. Geez, thought we were watching UT football at Memorial Stadium at times.

G
Stoops3
Ballboy

Post#33 » by Stoops3 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:43 pm

PDay8810 wrote:
Stoops3 wrote:
PDay8810 wrote:Kevin?

Awesome....I'm no orange blood but I've respected a few Texas QB's in my time. Applewhite & McCoy being two from the last 25 years. I found myself intrigued in the second half, as I was during his time at UT. The guy is nothing but team. I was happy for the person and not so much with ESPN showing his Dad & Mom so much. Geez, thought we were watching UT football at Memorial Stadium at times.

They May have shown them more than Jerrah

G
Manster7588
Senior

Post#34 » by Manster7588 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04 am

Welcome aboard Kevin. Glad you stopped in.

Return to Dallas Cowboys