Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Re: Redskin Fan's Benchmark 

Post#21 » by Schmoopy1000 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:42 am

PDay8810 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:
Wait, you are not banned, but you can't start threads or send PMs? What the heck is that, Purgatory? I am pretty sure I have full access to everything still, but to be honest I don't really do half of that, so maybe I can't...

yeah I don't know how long it was that way before I realized it. Tried to start a thread in the F-1 section one day & realized I couldn't. I can only respond. Which is weird since that is all I was doing the Cowboys board anyways. I wasn't starting threads. So now it stops me from starting threads in other sports sections but oh well I will survive. I don't post on the Cowboys board at all anymore. So not sure what this half banning or whatever it is called is even for. LOL

It's a shame this all happened.
Not for me but for people like yourself, and colors.
Kinda shocked fordman had little to no say on you guys.

there wasn't any talking too. I didn't get any PMs or otherwise. No biggie really. ometimes in the boxing forum I might have to high jack a thread to ask a question since I cant start a thread, but I can usually find a thread that is close to where I need to ask my questions. I just find it funny they stopped me from doing what I wasn't doing to begin with. When I was correcting them on the current events on the Cowboys board. I was responding (which I am still allowed to do) not starting threads. Never started a thread on the subject, yet that is what they banned me from doing LOL. I swear those guys are A$S backwards :lol:
Couldnt participate in a poll on one of the forums either so I learned I am not allowed to that either (for whatever reason) When it 1st happened I thought I was banned. It wasn't for a couple days I realized I could actually still post. I wouldn't feel to bad for me. Not like I do tons of posting on the other forums. I primarily was there for the Cowboys board, but now refuse to post on that forum, so if they do ban me. No big, I do most of my racing talk on other boards anyways. I will lose out on the boxing forum but oh well.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#22 » by Manster7588 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:24 am

Schoomp got me thinking and I decided to double check my status. Turns out I can post but I can't start threads or vote. I can't even get to my profile page. It says I font have permission. How the hell can I not have permission to view my own damn profile?
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#23 » by Cowboycolors » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 pm

PDay8810 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Jarntt wrote:
Wait, you are not banned, but you can't start threads or send PMs? What the heck is that, Purgatory? I am pretty sure I have full access to everything still, but to be honest I don't really do half of that, so maybe I can't...

yeah I don't know how long it was that way before I realized it. Tried to start a thread in the F-1 section one day & realized I couldn't. I can only respond. Which is weird since that is all I was doing the Cowboys board anyways. I wasn't starting threads. So now it stops me from starting threads in other sports sections but oh well I will survive. I don't post on the Cowboys board at all anymore. So not sure what this half banning or whatever it is called is even for. LOL

It's a shame this all happened.
Not for me but for people like yourself, and colors.
Kinda shocked fordman had little to no say on you guys.

Thanks for the thoughts Pday but IMHO you stick up for family when you see something that was done wrong to them regardless of the circumstances. Last Straw was Hammer calling our board a " Dumpster Fire". He could not take being called out on the General board, Cowboys board and the PM I sent him of the exact same thoughts. Supposed to have thick skin but his was shown to be thin as rice paper when criticized about his thoughts and told his business sense was bad by not having a thriving Cowboys board. Their loss plain and simple
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#24 » by Jarntt » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Manster7588 wrote:Schoomp got me thinking and I decided to double check my status. Turns out I can post but I can't start threads or vote. I can't even get to my profile page. It says I font have permission. How the hell can I not have permission to view my own damn profile?

That is pretty funny. I wonder if everyone (PDay, Twist, BJJ) all had their posting privileges restored. I am going to start a thread to see if I can...
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#25 » by PDay8810 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Tried to log in....Nope
Same message: Ban Lifted: NEVER!!!!

oh well
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#26 » by Romotodez » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Ha, mine says hello Romotoowens. You haven't posted in our forums in quite a while. Does your team really suck that bad?
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#27 » by RJ MacReady1 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm still serving out my self imposed ban of the Cowboys board.

However, I was thinking about picking a fake fight with Jarntt on his thread today just to see what would happen.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#28 » by Jarntt » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:16 pm

RJ MacReady1 wrote:I'm still serving out my self imposed ban of the Cowboys board.

However, I was thinking about picking a fake fight with Jarntt on his thread today just to see what would happen.

HaHa...Unfortunately, No one would be there to see it...That board is dying a slow death. I kind of like it a little better which is why I posted the new thread. I know it is going to kill UK and Otis if I start a few threads that get going and they are forced to respond on them...
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#29 » by Cowboycolors » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 pm

:) let me login but I'm still banned

oh well their loss
Manster7588
Senior

Post#30 » by Manster7588 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:38 am

Romotodez wrote:Ha, mine says hello Romotoowens. You haven't posted in our forums in quite a while. Does your team really suck that bad?

Mine said the same. I wish I could respond to that with "It's not the team that sucks, it's this board that sucks."
Jarntt
Senior

Post#31 » by Jarntt » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 am

Manster7588 wrote:
Romotodez wrote:Ha, mine says hello Romotoowens. You haven't posted in our forums in quite a while. Does your team really suck that bad?

Mine said the same. I wish I could respond to that with "It's not the team that sucks, it's this board that sucks."

So I guess that means you guys aren't banned
Manster7588
Senior

Post#32 » by Manster7588 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:14 am

Jarntt wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:

So I guess that means you guys aren't banned

Not completely banned but very limited. I can post in a current thread. Cannot start a thread, cannot see much less edit my own profile. Cannot edit or delete a post I make even immediately after its posted.

I tried to delete my account a few weeks ago. Maybe they knew I had and locked me out to keep their membership numbers up.

In short I can respond in a thread and ABSOLUTELY nothing else.
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#33 » by Romotodez » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am

I think I'm Able to do everything. I didn't start a thread but attempted too and it would have let me. I replied to a thread. I didn't try to pm but I did access them and read some of the ones ford sent me .

Return to Dallas Cowboys