ImageImageImageImage

Cowboys, Eagles Week 16

Moderator: Texas Chuck

RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Cowboys, Eagles Week 16 

Post#1 » by RJ MacReady1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:50 pm

The spread for the Boys is basically even, but the Eagles are favored by 8 give or take.

It's possible that the Skins rushing defense may just be good enough to frustrate the Eagles and put more pressure on Sanchez to throw it. If the defense can come up big, RG3 is capable of generating enough offense to keep it close.

I'm hoping the Eagles is like my golf game. After a bunch of great holes ..once I get that first bogey, I bogey or double bogey the next 4. (or 7)

I can't believe I have to pull for RG3. What I do for my Cowboys.
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Cowboys, Eagles Week 16 

Post#2 » by ncmalko1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Look, if the Eagles beat the Skins (And we did struggle against them earlier) it really doesnt matter. Obviously Id love to see them in the playoffs but they just arent ready yet, especially without Foles. As I said before I think Philly and Dallas are very similar but Dallas has a team built better for the playoffs on the offensive side. Maybe either team could win a game but neither of us are beating Seattle or GB in their home field. Lastly, I've been hard on Dez for his sideline behavior but I just dont see him letting the Colts win. THe Colts have a superstar at the most important position but they are also flawed like Philly and Dallas. Only thing I can think of where Dallas could make some noise is if the Cards win the bye and face up against Dallas round 2.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,294

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:07 am

Hey Malko, Don't compare our team flaws to your candy-assed team flaws. That's an insult. We spanked Seattle in their own back yard. You got crushed at home, bad I might add. Were no where as near flawed as you. Put the crack pipe down once in a while and get out of that idealistic bubble you live in.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#4 » by Jarntt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Hey Malko, Don't compare our team flaws to your candy-assed team flaws. That's an insult. We spanked Seattle in their own back yard. You got crushed at home, bad I might add. Were no where as near flawed as you. Put the crack pipe down once in a while and get out of that idealistic bubble you live in.

Your argument would hold more weight if they didn't beat the **** out of us on Thankgiving day!!!
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#5 » by RJ MacReady1 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:30 pm

I have chastised the wife for checking her phone during Saturday 5:30 Mass.
Just my luck the Eagles game will on right during Mass ...How the hell can I check my phone now?

This is going to cost me .
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#6 » by Romotodez » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Sounds like a good day to say stomach is bothering you. Ha. Then feel guilty as hell watching the Eagles kill the Skins, thinking that if you would have went to church.......
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#7 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Jarntt wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Hey Malko, Don't compare our team flaws to your candy-assed team flaws. That's an insult. We spanked Seattle in their own back yard. You got crushed at home, bad I might add. Were no where as near flawed as you. Put the crack pipe down once in a while and get out of that idealistic bubble you live in.

Your argument would hold more weight if they didn't beat the **** out of us on Thankgiving day!!!

Egals just caught us at the right time coming off a late Sunday night game and playing on Thursday. Yes they won, but in all reality, we just did not show up at all. That game was not a true measuring stick for our team IMHO.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 am

Malko, I think this is the thread your looking for.

Return to Dallas Cowboys