ImageImageImageImage

Gosselin: If Cowboys want Super Bowl QB, now is the time to draft him

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,330

Re: Gosselin: If Cowboys want Super Bowl QB, now is the time to draft him 

Post#101 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 3:04 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Dak Prescott arrested for DUI.

Dummy...

The judgement of Dak Prescott. He seems to prefer blurred vision based on how he reads defenses. :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#102 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 9, 2023 3:08 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm not sure even the Cowboys knew what they were going to get with Prescott. Remember, Jerry wanted to move up and get Lynch in the second round.

He also tried to move up to draft Conner Cook but luckily the Raiders saved them from themselves. I also believe that if Kessler was still on the board when they took Dak he would have been the pick over Dak.

Funny on how things work out sometimes. :crazy:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#103 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:24 pm

But we still don't have a Super Bowl winning QB. I don't like what I am seeing in this upcoming QB draft class. Maybe a few the following year perhaps. Jerry is almost 81 years old. He has always been an all in guy every year which has set our franchise back many times over the years. I can vision Jerry saying f..k it, I'm no spring chicken anymore, I'm desperate, the fan based is being let down year after year, I can't keep my end of the bargain after all these years. Let's make a big splash and bring in Rodgers or Brady for the next two seasons because the window is starting to close waiting for dumb Dak to get better after 7 years or grooming another young QB and taking a chance on that.

Return to Dallas Cowboys