Dak thread

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,336

Re: Dak thread 

Post#161 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:46 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:So any of you guys living in Dallas know anything about Dak's sexually assault trial that I was reading about and informed of yesterday? Case is being transferred to a different county and she is asking for 100 mill in damages.

Here is the latest. She dropped the case in Dallas County and refiled the case in Collin County (slightly north of Dallas). He filed a defamation case against her in Collin County.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg

I thought Dak was such an outstanding stand up person off the field. How did he get in this mess?
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,065

Re: Dak thread 

Post#162 » by Mr B » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:08 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:So any of you guys living in Dallas know anything about Dak's sexually assault trial that I was reading about and informed of yesterday? Case is being transferred to a different county and she is asking for 100 mill in damages.

Here is the latest. She dropped the case in Dallas County and refiled the case in Collin County (slightly north of Dallas). He filed a defamation case against her in Collin County.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg

I thought Dak was such an outstanding stand up person off the field. How did he get in this mess?

Honestly it sounds like a money grab.

Return to Dallas Cowboys