Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,161

Re: Cowboys vs. Jaguars. 

Post#101 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:38 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
Read on Twitter

Dak was clutch yesterday. He drove down the field, scored. Put up more than enough points for a victory. Only for Brown to deflect his perfectly placed pass into a defender.

This right here is what separates the realistic fans from the mouth breathers.

If you blame Dak for yesterday, none of your opinions can be taken seriously.

He sure was clutch. The 3ird and 18 INT deep in your own zone was the big play and momentum killer for the Jaguars. Between Kellen Moore's play calling and that one play, gave the Jaguars all the energy they need and there was no turning back. I'm not going to even argue with you anymore on Dak. Dak Prescott could pass gas and you would pass it off as perfume. You are so blind when it comes to Prescott.

I will repeat. If your opinion of yesterday's loss is that it was Dak's fault, then none of your opinions can be taken seriously.

None of them.

Read on Twitter

Even if the proof is slapping you right in your face, you still are too hard headed to figure out what the real issues are and instead just default to "qb bad!".
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,341

Post#102 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:58 pm

Apparently you didn't read my long post above. I put most of the blame on the coaching staff but I guess you over looked that part. You want to stick up for your boy, dumb, suckie Dak. I get it. I'd rather hear your explaination on his first INT on 3ird and 18 from deep in their own zone. Killer momentum killer. I had 6 or 7 of my fantasy buddies and football junkie friends call me up on the phone after that play that the Jaguars eventually scored on. Everyone of them said thanks to Dak the Cowboys are gonna blow the game. And then I had to sit here and watch it unfold. Except for the one drive, Dak sucked the second half even when the defense gave him a short field. all he could produce was a couple field goals. Dak is just a regular average Joe QB. He's not elite and not championship caliber and he is just as Bad as Tony Homo in the biggest pressure moments. You have your wish for another two years. Enjoy it.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#103 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:05 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
Read on Twitter

Dak was clutch yesterday. He drove down the field, scored. Put up more than enough points for a victory. Only for Brown to deflect his perfectly placed pass into a defender.

This right here is what separates the realistic fans from the mouth breathers.

If you blame Dak for yesterday, none of your opinions can be taken seriously.

He sure was clutch. The 3ird and 18 INT deep in your own zone was the big play and momentum killer for the Jaguars. Between Kellen Moore's play calling and that one play, gave the Jaguars all the energy they need and there was no turning back. I'm not going to even argue with you anymore on Dak. Dak Prescott could pass gas and you would pass it off as perfume. You are so blind when it comes to Prescott.

I will repeat. If your opinion of yesterday's loss is that it was Dak's fault, then none of your opinions can be taken seriously.

None of them.

Read on Twitter

Even if the proof is slapping you right in your face, you still are too hard headed to figure out what the real issues are and instead just default to "qb bad!".

I don't expect you to take me or anybody seriously. I really don't care how you feel about this subject. This isn't just your forum. It belongs to all of us. If you can't ****..g handle how I feel about things and my thoughts on all things Cowboys, then just put me on ignore. Your just pissed because I have been right all along about Dak, Jerry, McCarthy, his coaching staff and Elliott the past 3 years. Mr. B and I have been telling all whats wrong with this franchise from top to bottom now but you choose to believe otherwise. Which you do and have the right to do.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#104 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Read on Twitter

Most people can see the Dak narrative is for the dummies now.

Smarten up. It's not too late to admit this game wasn't on Dak. You don't have to be a knucklehead.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#105 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:43 pm

Spin and sugar coat anyway you want. I'm out on Dak. Was out after last season and I'm not changing my mind. In the future I will continue find other ways to enjoy the football season like I have for the past two years without depending on the Cowboys for happiness and waiting for them to be successful again. Fantasy football, betting and watching other teams I like, more than takes the edge off. Just like when it comes to booze. Pretty girls make us guys buy liquor, ugly girls makes us drink liquor. Mahomes, Burrow and Josh Allen makes me buy liquor, Dak Prescott makes me drink liquor.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#106 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:14 pm

Read on Twitter

He's talking directly to you BJJ
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#107 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:18 pm

I'll say this as well. If you can watch that ball bounce off of Brown's chest and STILL say this was on Dak with a straight face. You are absolutely shameless and pathetic.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,493

Post#108 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:33 pm

Read on Twitter
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#109 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:I'll say this as well. If you can watch that ball bounce off of Brown's chest and STILL say this was on Dak with a straight face. You are absolutely shameless and pathetic.

Actually I was about to post the same thing about you. I just went to the sportshoopla Cowboy forum and Dallas cowboy universe and of all the posts I've read throughout all these sights this afternoon (over 400 posts), you are the only one sticking up for Dak. I guess in your book that dumb Dak throwing 2 INT's and costing your team momentum and 14 points didn't factor in the loss. O.K. I won't resort to name calling because I'm not upset like you. Seems more to me you were not watching the same game as the rest of the Cowboys fans in the country. You are definitely in the minority when it comes to Dak.
P.S. Don't know why your so upset. You will have Dak for at least another two years and you can keep going through this again and again. As long as they win 8-10 games every year with an occasional playoff games everybody is happy with the Jerry model. The local and national Cowboy media feeds you all this Cowboy hoopla year after year and guys like you eat it up. But the Cowboys are worth over 9 billion now so Jerry is O.k. despite it all.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#110 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Don't want him.

We need to see how we fair against a healthy Eagles team. If we beat Philly with Hurts in it will ignite a fire in everyone except BJJ who will still find a way to be furious at Dak.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#111 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:52 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Don't want him.

We need to see how we fair against a healthy Eagles team. If we beat Philly with Hurts in it will ignite a fire in everyone except BJJ who will still find a way to be furious at Dak.

Dak barely beat Davis Mills and lost to Lawrence. I can see Dak losing to Gardiner. By the way, starting next year, Lawrence will be >>>>>>>> Dak. Dak sucks. He's not even top 10. You have to put an all star offense and defense around him with a hall of fame coach just to have a chance. And I'd bet money he would still choke.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#112 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:10 pm

Mahomes barely beat Mills too. I mean if we are pretending football is nothing more than a tennis match between QBs.

Nothing is stopping you from becoming a Jags fan either. The great Lawrence who actually did choke with that fumble, but don't let reality stop you.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#113 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:13 pm

Read on Twitter

There he slowed it down for you BJJ

Can you see it now? Or are you still missing it?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#114 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:16 pm

Micah, Micah, Micah. All I can do at this point is suggest a therapist for you. Make an appointment. I'll pay for the session.
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 566

Post#115 » by linery88 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:20 pm

Seeing the replay today of the pass that ended the game with the pik 6,was an ill advised pass by Dak,but the Jags defense had him in an awkward position,so give them props.Other teams who have studied us have seen something in Daks game that they can exploit.Make him run left,and he can be picked.When he runs right he is a better passer.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,111

Post#116 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:11 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Cowboys showing their ass

Serious question. Your the salary cap and contract expert in here. How much of a cap hit do we take, if at all, if we decide to trade Dak Prescott sometime after the season but before the draft? I see about 4 teams that could possibly be interested in Dak. Jets, Panthers, Texans and Saints.

They have a potential out after the 2023 season but would still have a dead cap hit of $39.9M. After the 2024 season that number drops to $21.8M.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next two seasons if Aaron Rodgers forces his way out of Green Bay. Would Rodgers be willing to come to Dallas if Sean Payton were the HC? He definitely wouldn’t if MM is still here.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#117 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:14 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Serious question. Your the salary cap and contract expert in here. How much of a cap hit do we take, if at all, if we decide to trade Dak Prescott sometime after the season but before the draft? I see about 4 teams that could possibly be interested in Dak. Jets, Panthers, Texans and Saints.

$89,070,000 is the deadcap number if the Cowboys move on from him next year. That's how much they still will owe him in guarantees. Moving him isn't really an option.

That number drops to $40 million in 2024.

That’s if he’s cut or traded this off season. With the cap increase it makes more sense (and would be possible) after the 2023 season. Realistically the Cowboys could make a move for Aaron Rodgers but it would also cost them at least two 1st round picks. Aaron Rodgers is someone I would make that trade for though. No chance that happens if MM is the head coach though (which I’m also fine with).
Mr B
RealGM

Post#118 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:15 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:I mean, the defense utterly soiled itself yesterday and Kelvin Joseph is awful and our best run stuffer has another neck issue and our DPOY candidate is a one man band out there but let’s blame it on our QB making $40M.

Can’t make this s**t up.

Micah Parsons is starting to disappear lately in games. Regardless of the reason that’s not good.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#119 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:19 am

Micah Prescott wrote:
Read on Twitter

Most people can see the Dak narrative is for the dummies now.

Smarten up. It's not too late to admit this game wasn't on Dak. You don't have to be a knucklehead.

A lot of “true fans” said the same thing about Tony Romo. The “dummies” thought he’d never get over the hump and was very overrated because he only put up great regular season stats. Guess who ended up being the dummy in that argument?
Mr B
RealGM

Post#120 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:21 am

linery88 wrote:Seeing the replay today of the pass that ended the game with the pik 6,was an ill advised pass by Dak,but the Jags defense had him in an awkward position,so give them props.Other teams who have studied us have seen something in Daks game that they can exploit.Make him run left,and he can be picked.When he runs right he is a better passer.

What? Dak threw an I’ll advised pass? Don’t you know that **** gets no play around here. Every pass Dak throws us a great one. If the pass was behind the WR that just means the WR ran too fast because there is NO WAY that could be Dak’s fault. He’s on the same level as Mahomes.

Return to Dallas Cowboys