Moderator: Texas Chuck

linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 556

Re: Game #12. Seattle Seahawks. 

Post#41 » by linery88 » Mon Dec 4, 2023 3:22 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
linery88 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Egals took a whooping tonight. There in line for another one next week !!!

I,d rather take Leonard from them first which looks like it might happen,then we will squeak out a win regardless if we get Leonard or not;but our defense was gassed last game with all the games played before.Philthy will be highly pissed about today,and come out hard.AJ Brown is hard on Bland.

Leonard or no Leonard, I have a feeling it won't matter. Feels like another whooping for the Egals coming up.

That would be great.They have had 2 real tough games lately.Our secondary did not look good last game,and i think we need to make up for losing Vanderesch with Leonard.Leonard is not expected to replace or be a huge presence.I hope he signs this week,and is ready in time.Another LB could help Bland vs Brown.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,325

Post#42 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 4, 2023 3:32 am

linery88 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
linery88 wrote:I,d rather take Leonard from them first which looks like it might happen,then we will squeak out a win regardless if we get Leonard or not;but our defense was gassed last game with all the games played before.Philthy will be highly pissed about today,and come out hard.AJ Brown is hard on Bland.

Leonard or no Leonard, I have a feeling it won't matter. Feels like another whooping for the Egals coming up.

That would be great.They have had 2 real tough games lately.Our secondary did not look good last game,and i think we need to make up for losing Vanderesch with Leonard.Leonard is not expected to replace or be a huge presence.I hope he signs this week,and is ready in time.Another LB could help Bland vs Brown.

I agree. Any depth at LB is welcomed on this team. I hope we can draft a stud LB next spring. LVE is one more neck injury from ending his career.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#43 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 4, 2023 5:25 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Unfortunately the defense is doing the polar opposite.

Anyone else concerned about the defense? Because our offense isn't putting up 41 on San Fran....no offense is.

I hope I didn't offend anyone last night in the general. I'm way too emotionally attached to the team. Which I'm in the process of working on. But after a few drinks, you never know... :wink:

Fwiw Geno has really good numbers when he isn't pressured. I think he was 2nd in the league in success rate when he's kept clean. His struggles come against the blitz. So, I think that's where Dallas made a mistake (game plan). If you get to Geno, he's prone to making mistakes. But if given time, he will pick apart any defense. We kind of saw that playout last night. Having Abe Lucas back in the lineup certainly helped some. But I think Geno did a good job for the most part of getting rid of the ball quickly.

Bland had a rough night. But Metcalf is going to win against single coverage most of the time.

I can't relate. I don't have that problem. :wink: :nonono:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,463

Post#44 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 4, 2023 5:40 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I hope I didn't offend anyone last night in the general. I'm way too emotionally attached to the team. Which I'm in the process of working on. But after a few drinks, you never know... :wink:

You're alot more like Scott than you think. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#45 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 4, 2023 5:46 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I hope I didn't offend anyone last night in the general. I'm way too emotionally attached to the team. Which I'm in the process of working on. But after a few drinks, you never know... :wink:

You're alot more like Scott than you think. :wink:

Oh please. Now your getting cruel. You know Scott beats to his own drum in his own bubble of reality. :wink: :talkhand:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,975

Post#46 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Dec 4, 2023 8:05 pm

linery88 wrote:Rumour:Leonard leaning towards Cowboys...makes more sense for him.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-shaq-leonard-leaning-signing-philadelphia-eagles-report

One more reason not to trust SI… they are less reliable than ever
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
linery88
Sixth Man
And1: 556

Post#47 » by linery88 » Mon Dec 4, 2023 10:35 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
linery88 wrote:Rumour:Leonard leaning towards Cowboys...makes more sense for him.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-shaq-leonard-leaning-signing-philadelphia-eagles-report

One more reason not to trust SI… they are less reliable than ever

SI is now AI.
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,156

Post#48 » by Micah Prescott » Wed Dec 6, 2023 2:24 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=fpr_mKiKkbI7jsvgCKLKSA&s=19

Revisting this play, where everyone watching was in awe of Dak peeling the defender off his body and then completing a pass. It was easy to forget that Steele was absolutely worthless here.

Steele is the very worst player on our roster and it sucks that we locked him up.

5 years - $86m

Zeke was cheaper and just think of all the complaining Cowboy fans did over that contract. Zeke was WAY WAY WAY more productive than Steele who should probably be benched.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,463

Post#49 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Dec 6, 2023 5:04 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
Read on Twitter
?t=fpr_mKiKkbI7jsvgCKLKSA&s=19

Revisting this play, where everyone watching was in awe of Dak peeling the defender off his body and then completing a pass.

That should've been a sack. The Hawks are a poor tackling team in general.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Dallas Cowboys