JORDAN FARMAR = NOT FOCUSED FOR THE FINALS

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,684

Re: JORDAN FARMAR = NOT FOCUSED FOR THE FINALS 

Post#21 » by dockingsched » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

damn, guess no one caught my Fever Pitch post. anyone else watch that movie?

anywhoo, its important to note that farmar is engaged and expecting.

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2010/ ... uly/33301/
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
chefy
Head Coach
And1: 650

Post#22 » by chefy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm

dcash4 wrote:damn, guess no one caught my Fever Pitch post. anyone else watch that movie?

anywhoo, its important to note that farmar is engaged and expecting.

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2010/ ... uly/33301/

wow congrats farmar...hopefully this can inspire him
H00PDREAMS
Veteran
And1: 112

Post#23 » by H00PDREAMS » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Dude this happens all the time. My cousin dates a Charlotte Bobcat and he sees her in the off season and sometimes flies her to games. She met him almost exactly like that. She was at some mexican resteraunt down on HB and homie was there gave her his number. They have been seeing each other for about 2 years. We all tell her be careful homie is playa. But you can't tell kids nuthin' now a days... :roll:
dula14
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#24 » by dula14 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I hope Kobe doesn't check out this board. He's not going to be too happy to hear Jordan was trying to hook up with some chick just a short while after he ripped into his teammates about their game 5 performance.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,407

Post#25 » by Danny Darko » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 pm

under no circumstances am I saying he would be the reason for any loss, nor am I bagging on him for having a personal life. We're still a team. I'm only speaking to the fact that he's not a good fit on our team and his attitude has been bad for two years. I'm just disappointed we didn't move him at the deadline for someone like Earl Watson.
Lost Angel
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,456

Post#26 » by Lost Angel » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

you know what? it seems like some of you so called "fans" dont really care that we lost game 5 either.

at this point, during the finals, im surprised he was able to get over the loss that quickly, when clearly Kobe wasn't happy with the performance of the team.

that link saying he's engaged makes me dislike him as a person, but his attitude about the team's loss made me dislike him as a player.

he is just selfish--both as a player and a person. if you support that, thats fine. i for one would like to see an actual team out there.

Derek Fisher practically cried after winning game 3. i wonder if he was texting girls after losing game 5. i doubt it
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,455

Post#27 » by Slava » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm

The link stating that he's engaged and expecting makes me doubt the original story.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
3-Pt_Shooter
Senior
And1: 0

Post#28 » by 3-Pt_Shooter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 am

Well, I think Jordan answered the bell tonight!!!
The Skyhook
RealGM
And1: 925

Post#29 » by The Skyhook » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 am

3-Pt_Shooter wrote:Well, I think Jordan answered the bell tonight!!!

haha yeah I'm guessing that chick went out on a date with him
kobethegoat
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#30 » by kobethegoat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 am

Yea how dare he go out and socialize!!

he should be inside eating candy with Lamar or watchin cartoons with Ammo.
kobethegoat
Banned User

Post#31 » by kobethegoat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am

Lost Angel wrote:you know what? it seems like some of you so called "fans" dont really care that we lost game 5 either.

at this point, during the finals, im surprised he was able to get over the loss that quickly, when clearly Kobe wasn't happy with the performance of the team.

that link saying he's engaged makes me dislike him as a person, but his attitude about the team's loss made me dislike him as a player.

he is just selfish--both as a player and a person. if you support that, thats fine. i for one would like to see an actual team out there.

Derek Fisher practically cried after winning game 3. i wonder if he was texting girls after losing game 5. i doubt it

I agree, but not everybody can be like D Fish, hes a rare breed and thats why hes still starting in this league despite the fact he's old and slow

If Jordan had D Fish's mentality he'd be an all-star.
Tee212
Lead Assistant
And1: 423

Post#32 » by Tee212 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 am

well he looked focused tonight! one more @!@#!@#
DubaLakers
Banned User

Post#33 » by DubaLakers » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 am

kobethegoat wrote:
Lost Angel wrote:you know what? it seems like some of you so called "fans" dont really care that we lost game 5 either.

I agree, but not everybody can be like D Fish, hes a rare breed and thats why hes still starting in this league despite the fact he's old and slow

If Jordan had D Fish's mentality he'd be an all-star.

He wouldn't have his muscles though. Man I'd put Fish up against anyone in the league in the weight room, dude is the little ROCK.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers