ImageImageImageImageImage

Summer League: DEN(92) vs LAL(74)(Analysis Bottom of Page 3)

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

wilhelmthe1st
Pro Prospect
And1: 178

Re: Summer League: DEN(92) vs LAL(74)(Analysis Bottom of Page 3) 

Post#61 » by wilhelmthe1st » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 am

branch wrote:For those who missed the game: http://www.justin.tv/stellaset/b/266560873. Saw this link on the LakersGround forum.

thanks man. didn't catch it live
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,466

Post#62 » by Slava » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 am

wilhelmthe1st wrote:
branch wrote:For those who missed the game: http://www.justin.tv/stellaset/b/266560873. Saw this link on the LakersGround forum.

Awesome-o. The more I watch of Ebanks the more he reminds me of Ariza.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
branch
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#63 » by branch » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 am

j-far wrote:
wilhelmthe1st wrote:

Awesome-o. The more I watch of Ebanks the more he reminds me of Ariza.

He plays like Ariza, looks like Ariza, has the same tattoo as Ariza, and both are picked with the 43rd pick. Damn.
So Gutta
Pro Prospect
And1: 57

Post#64 » by So Gutta » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Frantik wrote:
So Gutta wrote:
When watching the Lakers summer league squad, it is very obvious who we drafted and who we didn't. Ebanks and Caracter are far beyond the talent level of the rest of our team, and for good reason.

I'd be shocked if both didn't make the team.

^^ Far beyond?? hmm.... IMO, Jaaber is right up there with those two. He played better yesterday though. now those three are far beyond the rest of the team.

Jaaber looks alright. I, personally, didn't think he was a good decision maker. I can't picture him making our squad, nor the league. (But hey, there's still a lot of time to prove me wrong) Stranger things have happened. I'm not against the guy. I just don't think he could beat out Fish/Blake/(hopefully) ShanWow
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#65 » by Gerald3Wallace » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

im with u on that gutta,

Jaaber doesnt really impress me either. Ebanks impressed me the most, and Strawberry, although he puts up some nice numbers, he seems to play selfish.
ETphoneHome12
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#66 » by ETphoneHome12 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

i'm a wvu student and watching ebanks in the summer league just proves how much of a steal you guys got. his talent is raw and hopefully he continues to grow. from all the games i've watched him in at wvu he tends to be a jumpshot first type of player. he favors the jumper as opposed to bangin down low with the bigs. most of his inside points come from offensive board putbacks. he was a tremendous offensive rebounded at wvu and i'm sure once he adjusts to the nba style of play he will continue that in the league. congrats on the steal!

Return to Los Angeles Lakers