ImageImageImageImageImage

Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Wavy Q Wins Year 1!

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,752

Re: Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Wavy Q Wins Year 1! 

Post#4441 » by ROballer » Tue May 5, 2015 4:04 am

I only have interest in your pick if Mirja leaves his **** country alone and agrees to my proposal

I'll pass Cobb and Wavy on your proposals
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,589

Post#4442 » by Mamba Mentality » Tue May 5, 2015 6:23 am

Jordan Hill+first for Howard?
ak7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,383

Post#4443 » by ak7 » Tue May 5, 2015 4:27 pm

ROballer wrote:I only have interest in your pick if Mirja leaves his **** country alone and agrees to my proposal

I'll pass Cobb and Wavy on your proposals

The pick is a hot commodity, it will be gone sooner than later. I'd suggest you get what you can for Trash Howard.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#4444 » by ROballer » Tue May 5, 2015 6:13 pm

We're shorthanded so I'm working 12 hrs a day shifts ...**** life so miserable

Don't have the time to really get into this **** like I want too

I think only Towns realistically fits my needs out of the Big 3 and he ain't gonna be on board ....Okafor and Russell will be huge adds tho

That's why I'm gambling Mirja will pull his head out of his arse and deal for the 3rd pick....so we can sort of do a 3 way deal

EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,231

Post#4445 » by EArl » Tue May 5, 2015 6:56 pm

I vote that we all embargo Ro from **** up his team further. We're going to need someone to take the team when he quits and we don't want them to be at such a disadvantage.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
ROballer
General Manager

Post#4446 » by ROballer » Wed May 6, 2015 4:02 am

Bitch ,only death can make me quit this league
I'm winning this **** next year

ak7
Lead Assistant

Post#4447 » by ak7 » Thu May 7, 2015 3:49 pm

ROballer wrote:We're shorthanded so I'm working 12 hrs a day shifts ...**** life so miserable

Don't have the time to really get into this **** like I want too

I think only Towns realistically fits my needs out of the Big 3 and he ain't gonna be on board ....Okafor and Russell will be huge adds tho

That's why I'm gambling Mirja will pull his head out of his arse and deal for the 3rd pick....so we can sort of do a 3 way deal

It's not polite to make me wait on some other guy for me and you to make a deal. I've already allowed you to bust the 5 hour suspense on my previous post. Give me Dwight Howard or I will force you to allow EArl to make fantasy moves for your team for 2 months of the season.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#4448 » by ROballer » Thu May 7, 2015 3:56 pm

At least I'm actually answering to your proposals,unlike others...

I have no interest in keeping the 3rd pick ,I'm not making deals for it unless I have another deal in place first

ak7
Lead Assistant

Post#4449 » by ak7 » Thu May 7, 2015 4:42 pm

I think we need new, dedicated members to the Dynasty League, Ty. The off-season is where your team becomes better, not where you hibernate until the season starts
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,821

Post#4450 » by TyCobb » Thu May 7, 2015 5:41 pm

Agreed. Same goes for Mitch Kupchak. That dude hasn't made a single move yet to help the Lakers.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#4451 » by ROballer » Thu May 7, 2015 6:33 pm

I plan on keeping 3 picks at most when it's time to draft

Anybody interested in any of my picks? Willing to deal them for future picks as well ....

**** tugs and Optms not having any players that fit my needs....would have tried to pull off a similar deal to what I offered Mirja

ak7
Lead Assistant

Post#4452 » by ak7 » Thu May 7, 2015 7:49 pm

ROballer wrote:I plan on keeping 3 picks at most when it's time to draft

Anybody interested in any of my picks? Willing to deal them for future picks as well ....

**** tugs and Optms not having any players that fit my needs....would have tried to pull off a similar deal to what I offered Mirja

who are you going to trade your picks to? nobody is around bruh. it's a ghost town.
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,821

Post#4453 » by TyCobb » Thu May 7, 2015 8:00 pm

Nobody is going to give someone with 6 picks anything of value for them, especially in the 2nd round. Dude devalued his own assets by getting so many picks. Everyone here knows you won't add 6 rookies this next season so the better play would be to force you to forfeit the picks and just wait till it's open Free Agent season after the draft concludes. #ROhinkie
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
ak7
Lead Assistant

Post#4454 » by ak7 » Thu May 7, 2015 8:15 pm

Yeah, what a fool. That's what ROmanians do though.
Wavy Q
RealGM
And1: 2,390

Post#4455 » by Wavy Q » Thu May 7, 2015 9:07 pm

Trading anything more than someone like Austin Rivers for a 2nd round pick is a waste anyway.
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 872

Post#4456 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Thu May 7, 2015 10:57 pm

I'll offer a future 2nd round pick for say number 14 if the player I'm interested in is still undrafted.
ImageImage
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,231

Post#4457 » by EArl » Fri May 8, 2015 12:47 am

TyCobb wrote:Nobody is going to give someone with 6 picks anything of value for them, especially in the 2nd round. Dude devalued his own assets by getting so many picks. Everyone here knows you won't add 6 rookies this next season so the better play would be to force you to forfeit the picks and just wait till it's open Free Agent season after the draft concludes. #ROhinkie

Ro **** up. No point in trading for worthless 2nd rounders if he's going to drop like 4-5 of them. I don't know if he had the assumption that all Those picks will turn out to be special. Most likely 1 of those picks could turn up a good player. The rest will be on the waiver.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
Optms
RealGM
And1: 16,963

Post#4458 » by Optms » Fri May 8, 2015 8:12 am

Stop punting all those cats and you wouldn't be limited to who you could trade with. I haven't seen anyone has win anything with this build yet. You have intriguing assets that can reel in other gems to help round out the roster but your refusal to ignore the weakness' on said roster will continue to due you in even after this season. Sticking strictly to 5 cats leaves practically no room for error; if you aren't dominant, you're going to suck. And suck bad. Just like you did this past year.

Its frustrating because your hogging all the blocks, boards, assists but teams like me, Tugs or others can't diddly squat about it because you'd only want back more blocks, boards, and assists. 3's, points and big men who can hit FT's are useless to you. Its ridiculous. Shenaniganish. Tomfoolery run amok.

Below are a list of 6 of the 9 cats for your team in 2014-2015 in h2h match ups that really caught my eye:

FT%: 0-22-0
3PT: 0-22-0

FG%: 16-6-0
REB: 16-5-1
BLK: 19-3-1

Steals, assists and TO's just being middle of the road for you. Steals and assists -- two cats you also sought to excel in- backfiring because there's just no possible way you could dominate the usually PG cats (assists and steals) simultaneously in the fashion you've dominated those big man categories.

Furthermoar, no one else in this league is punting steals and assists either so you'll never have the edge here if you continue to stick to this game plan. I see more of the same next season if you don't address the problems that are hindering your roster. You'll continue to dominate in 3 cats, be prolifically bad in another 3, and just be passable to mediocre in 3 more. Its time to move on and accept the reality that this bigotry of points, 3's and FT% needs to be abolished. Ever cat matters. Meow.
Wavy Q
RealGM
And1: 2,390

Post#4459 » by Wavy Q » Fri May 8, 2015 8:25 am

The anti-Morey
aaron_gray
Analyst
And1: 979

Post#4460 » by aaron_gray » Fri May 8, 2015 11:09 am

TyCobb wrote:Nobody is going to give someone with 6 picks anything of value for them, especially in the 2nd round. Dude devalued his own assets by getting so many picks. Everyone here knows you won't add 6 rookies this next season so the better play would be to force you to forfeit the picks and just wait till it's open Free Agent season after the draft concludes. #ROhinkie

Trying to create a monopoly doesn't devalue your assets... It actually gives him more power to raise the price of the product. The assets are being devalued because of time (the product will expire) which will make him relatively unresponsive to a drop in price as the draft approaches.
TyCobb wrote:Embiid at peak value after reaching a new maturity level.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers