The #SWAGEFFECT

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Re: The #SWAGEFFECT 

Post#21 » by kblo247 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Penberthy wrote:
kblo247 wrote:Yall are fn nuts if you doubt la makes a trade at the deadline if they are 500 near the break and can make a playoff run. They would sell those picks, nash, kelly, x, and clarkson without a second thought

41 wins (.500) gets you the 10th seed in the west, if you know what I mean. I could see them trading any of the garbage they have, but picks are worth more than gold in the new cba. The point is moot anyway, with Wes, Boozer, and Hill as our starting front court, its hard to think of a worse group in the league. There is no way this team sniffs .500.

I said at or near around 500 during all star break ... La will damn sure make a deal or two to get the 7th/8th seed and say they didn't miss the playoffs again. If they played well enough to get there they become much more attractive to a free agent and screw Phoenix getting a good pick.

Plus let's be real none of the lotto picks are good or ready this draft; I rather not have the 4mil cap hold and instead use it to sign a third starter with two other free agents personally.
terpski
Freshman
And1: 12

Post#22 » by terpski » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 am

Not sure about his defense, but dude can straight up score. He's a welcome addition to this team because the only way this horribly bad defensive team is going to win games is by outscoring people.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,335

Post#23 » by Dr Aki » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:22 am

well, it took all of one day and one jinx thread later to show we weren't a better defensive team with swaggy

at least dallas is the last super high octane offense we'll see in probably until golden state on dec. 23
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 476

Post#24 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:56 am

Hector_Reyes_8 wrote:
dAdodadevil wrote:
Hector_Reyes_8 wrote:
Of what? Being a bad team until we finally get a good FA and not some bust or bench player on good teams? Screw that. The Draft is typically the "best" FA class in that it has young players with affordable and team-option contracts.

Making it in the playoffs . If Randle is healthy right now there is a big chance that Boozer is not starting and we are winning more games.

This season? No. Next season, maybe, if the Thunder get injured again and the Grizz lose Marc Gasol, which is as likely as Wes Johnson becoming an all star.

Yeah, you're right. Next season our chances are higher once our injured players are healthy and somehow we can get a decent FA. But I still keep my hopes high this season. I ain't giving up my playoffs hopes until the all-star break. There are plenty of games left.
Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Post#25 » by Sofa King » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 am

Get all my Swag Effect gear at Forever 21.

Sofa King
RealGM

Post#26 » by Sofa King » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 am

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/v0D6diuGCb/[/instagram]
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#27 » by ChokeFasncists » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Let's hope he doesn't get shut down like last two games. He's got figured out, just challenge his jump shot and it's low percentage. He's gotta have more options.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
WOX_69
Sixth Man
And1: 1,486

Post#28 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 am

OH BOY, DON'T YOU LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, I LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, OH BOY, THAT 4 FOR 14 SHOOTING SURE HELPED US! GREATEST PLAYER EVER! LOVE SWAGGY P, SO DAMN SWAG! DEFENSE, OH GOD HIS DEFENSE IS SWAGGY TOO!
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,233

Post#29 » by EArl » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 am

WOX_69 wrote:OH BOY, DON'T YOU LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, I LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, OH BOY, THAT 4 FOR 14 SHOOTING SURE HELPED US! GREATEST PLAYER EVER! LOVE SWAGGY P, SO DAMN SWAG! DEFENSE, OH GOD HIS DEFENSE IS SWAGGY TOO!

I'm glad that you finally recognize the messiah.

Swaggy P>>Kobe>>God
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#30 » by Sofa King » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 am

WOX_69 wrote:OH BOY, DON'T YOU LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, I LOVE THAT #SWAGEFFECT, OH BOY, THAT 4 FOR 14 SHOOTING SURE HELPED US! GREATEST PLAYER EVER! LOVE SWAGGY P, SO DAMN SWAG! DEFENSE, OH GOD HIS DEFENSE IS SWAGGY TOO!

You must be fun at parties. :thumbsup:
Marionettetc
Sixth Man
And1: 969

Post#31 » by Marionettetc » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 am

WOX is just mad because Swaggy P is a straight up baller.
Penberthy
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#32 » by Penberthy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 am

2-3 with. 1-9 without. Rest of team, especially Lin, playing with more swag and less fear of the wrath of Kobe. That alone trumps a poor shooting percentage with a cast on your shooting hand. He is not even supposed to be back until next week.
WOX_69
Sixth Man

Post#33 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:48 am

Sofa King wrote:

Oh yes, because you can TOTALLY tell everything about me forum post. Hey wise one, what's my social security number?

Marionettetc wrote:WOX is just mad because Swaggy P is a straight up baller.

Oh yeah, whoa boy, 4 for 14, no one's seen that sort of efficiency EVER! So damn swaggy.

Penberthy wrote:2-3 with. 1-9 without. Rest of team, especially Lin, playing with more swag and less fear of the wrath of Kobe. That alone trumps a poor shooting percentage with a cast on your shooting hand. He is not even supposed to be back until next week.

Did you really just say "playing with more swag" and expect to be taken seriously. Did you forget we gave up 140 points to Dallas?

Nick Young has no affect on the rest of the team, except in aiding their offensive rebound numbers. I bet you're the sort of person that credit Nick for the Laker's second win, not giving credit to Lin's, Boozer's and Hill's excellent games or Kobe's efficient shooting game. This is the nonsense that I'm talking about.
WOX_69
Sixth Man

Post#34 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:48 am

EArl wrote:

I'm glad that you finally recognize the messiah.

Swaggy P>>Kobe>>God

This is just beyond stupid.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#35 » by Sofa King » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:17 am

WOX_69 wrote:
Sofa King wrote:

Oh yes, because you can TOTALLY tell everything about me forum post. Hey wise one, what's my social security number?

Too easy.

Spoiler:
WOX_69
Sixth Man

Post#36 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 am

Sofa King wrote:
WOX_69 wrote:
Sofa King wrote:

Too easy.

Spoiler:

See, I'm sure you thought it was really clever, but I have some news for you; it wasn't.
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,233

Post#37 » by EArl » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Swaggy P stole Wox's girl.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
WOX_69
Sixth Man

Post#38 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:07 pm

EArl wrote:Swaggy P stole Wox's girl.

If only it made him an, at best, below average player he might be worth something.
Marionettetc
Sixth Man
And1: 969

Post#39 » by Marionettetc » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 pm

WOX, man to man, I used to act like how you are on message boards when I was 19 and angry. Whats your excuse?

Life, basketball and realgm ain't that real bro.

Every single person who's like "we're 2-3" with swaggy playing" is just having some fun with an otherwise lost Lakers season. You know that right?
WOX_69
Sixth Man

Post#40 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Marionettetc wrote:WOX, man to man, I used to act like how you are on message boards when I was 19 and angry. Whats your excuse?

Life, basketball and realgm ain't that real bro.

Every single person who's like "we're 2-3" with swaggy playing" is just having some fun with an otherwise lost Lakers season. You know that right?

Two things, one, there's nothing fun about this, and two, there are people who genuinely believe in this and feel as if he's a good player. He's not. Now we're tied down with this terrible contract with this terrible player who will only regress with time.

Tell me, what do you want this swagtard moron representing our team? Why?

Return to Los Angeles Lakers