ImageImageImageImageImage

Tank hard @NY Sunday Feb 1st 11am Pacific Time

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

cashflo
Senior
And1: 130

Re: Tank hard @NY Sunday Feb 1st 11am Pacific Time 

Post#41 » by cashflo » Sun Feb 1, 2015 9:30 pm

How have we win more games than these sob's??
Michael Lucky
RealGM
And1: 6,513

Post#42 » by Michael Lucky » Sun Feb 1, 2015 9:31 pm

Did Hill get injured or something? He only played 7 minutes....
cw3k
Bench Warmer
And1: 503

Post#43 » by cw3k » Sun Feb 1, 2015 9:57 pm

There is a total of 1, just 1 awesome assist from the starters. Nothing short of selfishness.
victorhe
Pro Prospect
And1: 77

Post#44 » by victorhe » Sun Feb 1, 2015 10:59 pm

EArl wrote:I think it's safe to say that Clarkson is better than Lin.
I hope he could start learning to pass and organize the offense a little more. It's nice he has the scoring and defensive abilities nevertheless though.
dipstick
Sixth Man
And1: 218

Post#45 » by dipstick » Mon Feb 2, 2015 4:16 am

victorhe wrote:
I hope he could start learning to pass and organize the offense a little more. It's nice he has the scoring and defensive abilities nevertheless though.

But is "better" good enough? Maybe after this pg experiment, we can see how he plays off the ball?
bws94
Head Coach
And1: 1,222

Post#46 » by bws94 » Mon Feb 2, 2015 4:40 pm

dipstick wrote:
victorhe wrote:

But is "better" good enough? Maybe after this pg experiment, we can see how he plays off the ball?

He's not "better" than Lin. That is an opinion that I don't share so it shouldn't go off as fact (though I don't really want to talk about Lin). Lin can score and facilitate better and both have problems handling the ball. Right now he's scoring better but Lin is not taking a scoring approach. Anyway, he's getting time and doing well whether one thinks he is a SG or PG.
cashflo
Senior
And1: 130

Post#47 » by cashflo » Mon Feb 2, 2015 5:28 pm

bws94 wrote:
dipstick wrote:
victorhe wrote: I hope he could start learning to pass and organize the offense a little more. It's nice he has the scoring and defensive abilities nevertheless though.

He's not "better" than Lin. That is an opinion that I don't share so it shouldn't go off as fact (though I don't really want to talk about Lin). Lin can score and facilitate better and both have problems handling the ball. Right now he's scoring better but Lin is not taking a scoring approach. Anyway, he's getting time and doing well whether one thinks he is a SG or PG.

Clarkson needs time..after all he is a rookie and is having a good rookie season compared to all first rounders. Put some better players around him like the Celtics did with Rondo and I believe he would blossom... Although it's not to hard to play with 3 HOF players:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers