ImageImageImageImageImage

Should the Lakers trade for Markieff Morris?

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Should the Lakers acquire Markieff?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 5

FrozenIceCubes
Banned User
And1: 77

Should the Lakers trade for Markieff Morris? 

Post#1 » by FrozenIceCubes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm excited about what Randle could do. But Kieff would bring more to the table and I'm not sure if Randle will ever develop a jump shot as good as Markieffs plus getting him would give Randle a backseat to develop slowly... I'm not sure how much you can truly expect him to produce especially not being in basketball condition basically for the whole year. Getting Morris is a win now move and if that's what the FO is aiming for then they need to go for the home run.
FrozenIceCubes
Banned User

Re: Should the Lakers trade for Markieff Morris? 

Post#2 » by FrozenIceCubes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Since the Lakers rewarded the Suns with so many future picks maybe they can return the favor by dumping Markieff on the Lakers
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#3 » by kblo247 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:13 pm

1 - don't start up the random bs trade threads and feeling like on lg, no room for that here

2 - we have nothing to give short of Nick and scraps which makes no sense for either team as all our other deals are newly signed free agents, and we would then have no wing size player other than Kobe

3 - Morris is in no fn sense of the words or phrase a win now player, since he's never helped the suns win before even when he was coddled with his twin attached to his hip.

4 - there's a big ass random trade thread a few clicks up for a reason, as in don't make a thread without even an article or tweet, and no I'm not talking your bs created Woj tweets
FrozenIceCubes
Banned User

Post#4 » by FrozenIceCubes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:24 pm

I can see that you had no idea why I started a poll and wanted to see what others thought.

Take a chill pill I don't want you to see you yell.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#5 » by Slava » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Keep unsourced rumors restricted to the trade thread.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers