ImageImageImageImageImage

Community Thread LXII: Vaccines Can't Fix Stupid

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Re: Community Thread LXII: Vaccines Can't Fix Stupid 

Post#261 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 7, 2023 3:32 am

tugs wrote:Always good to see OGs in here. Hope everyone's doing well!

Wonder what happened to Doormatt, Jetset, Immadogg, hermes, and who was doing the O Face back then? Lol

Imadogg did the Oface :lol:

yeah would be cool to hear back from those OGs.I like to add ErikEleven aka Bynum, Crackjack, Tycobb, Snaquille Oatmeal, Kilroy, Milesfied,Gek, list goes on.... 8-)

I'll

You know, I have hermes on my Facebbok. I will hit him up and see how he's doing. :rock:
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#262 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 7, 2023 3:39 am

INo Speakka English

A bus stops and two Peruvian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice Then I coma one lasta time." :nod:

You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this Country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives...... " :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, come on lady," said the man. "Who talkin' about sex? I'm a justa tellin' my bro how to spella 'Mississippi'." :roll:
MAMBAEMD
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,622

Post#263 » by MAMBAEMD » Mon Aug 7, 2023 3:53 am

Sofa King wrote:INo Speakka English

A bus stops and two Peruvian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice Then I coma one lasta time." :nod:

You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this Country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives...... " :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, come on lady," said the man. "Who talkin' about sex? I'm a justa tellin' my bro how to spella 'Mississippi'." :roll:

:rofl:
Formerly lakerRD
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#264 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 7, 2023 4:51 pm

Oh the joke gets better if I said the two Italian men are 2 plumbers named Mario and Luigi :rofl:
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,637

Post#265 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Aug 7, 2023 7:27 pm

Just got back from a three day bender in Vegas. Would not recommend once you eclipse the age of 30.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#266 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 7, 2023 9:33 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:Just got back from a three day bender in Vegas. Would not recommend once you eclipse the age of 30.

I went to Vegas last year before my stroke and had a great time. Helps to go with younger people. 8-)

Crap now you got me thinking if Vegas had a hand in my stroke. :banghead: :lol:
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,637

Post#267 » by Mamba Mentality » Tue Aug 8, 2023 7:05 pm

Sofa King wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:Just got back from a three day bender in Vegas. Would not recommend once you eclipse the age of 30.

I went to Vegas last year before my stroke and had a great time. Helps to go with younger people. 8-)

Crap now you got me thinking if Vegas had a hand in my stroke. :banghead: :lol:

Oh I had a blast. But running off alcohol, one meal a day, various drugs, and five hours of sleep in three days is not something I should be doing at this age. Not to mention we were at day clubs every morning in 110+ degree heat. This is my second full day back and I’m still struggling to get back into the grove of things. Need to catch up on sleep and throw down 10k calories this weekend.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#268 » by Sofa King » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:10 am

Keanu was born in Lebanon. His parents split when he was three and he grew up with three different stepfathers.
As a kid he was diagnosed with dyslexia and dreamed of becoming a hockey player. He played goalie for a junior league team in Canada but quit after breaking his leg to focus on acting.
He lost his best friend, River Phoenix, in 1993 due to an overdose.
He got married in 1998, experienced a miscarriage with his daughter in 1999, and ultimately lost his wife as well due to a car accident in 2001.
In 2002, Keanu put the Matrix sequels on hold to care for his sick sister. He sold his house to move nearer to his sister, while also helping by cooking meals, cleaning her house, and preparing medication. He also donated 70% of the money he made from The Matrix to leukemia research.
In 2006, when he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants, one crying as he would lose his house if he did not pay $20,000 - on the same day, Keanu deposited the necessary amount in his bank account.
In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery & bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.⁣⁣
To this day, Keanu is often seen wandering around New York City, riding the subway, and interacting with people.
A certified legend.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#269 » by Sofa King » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:34 am

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.
The Indian man said to the American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once." We call this arranged marriage.
I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems."
The American said, Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.
I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. "After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.
Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.
More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson.
Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson..
And you say you have family problems.. :roll:
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,570

Post#270 » by hermes » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:00 pm

i'm still around, just hang out on the off-topic board and media lounge

sofa, facebook is no good to contact me anymore. i forgot my password years ago and haven't bothered trying to get back in
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#271 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:17 pm

hermes wrote:
sofa, facebook is no good to contact me anymore. i forgot my password years ago and haven't bothered trying to get back in

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

wellyou better off giving me your cell phone number then :lol:
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,403

Post#272 » by Danny Darko » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:35 am

Dude this hurriquake has been gnarly. I'm 1 mile from the epicenter... i know LA isn't getting it this strong but we've now had 15 aftershocks or quakes. usually this doesn't bother me but just had another 3 in 10 min- 4.0, 3.56, and 2.5.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#273 » by Sofa King » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:45 pm

Danny Darko wrote:Dude this hurriquake has been gnarly. I'm 1 mile from the epicenter... i know LA isn't getting it this strong but we've now had 15 aftershocks or quakes. usually this doesn't bother me but just had another 3 in 10 min- 4.0, 3.56, and 2.5.

I'm in West Covina. didnt feel any quakes on my end. First heard about it on Facebook. Then checked with some friends via text message

I'm only getting heavy rain from the tropical storm
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#274 » by Sofa King » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:36 pm

Blast from the past. I just chatted with the lrgendary TonyMontana mang! He quit basketball sadly. Then I realized I could contact Gek too. Oh and Earl messaged me last week who's busy with med school.

Bringing the band back together is harder than I thought.
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#275 » by Sofa King » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:48 pm

Rare August supermoon will be last of its kind this decade tonight 8-)
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 401

Post#276 » by DoctaJ » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Sofa King wrote:Blast from the past. I just chatted with the lrgendary TonyMontana mang! He quit basketball sadly. Then I realized I could contact Gek too. Oh and Earl messaged me last week who's busy with med school.

Oh ****. How's TM doing?
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,447

Post#277 » by Slava » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:05 pm

Sofa King wrote:Blast from the past. I just chatted with the lrgendary TonyMontana mang! He quit basketball sadly. Then I realized I could contact Gek too. Oh and Earl messaged me last week who's busy with med school.

Nice to hear EArl is in med school. Stefano must have graduated by now?

I somehow think Gek is living a very quiet suburban life in the Northeast.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#278 » by tugs » Fri Sep 1, 2023 8:46 am

GEK IS THE OTHER OFACE GUY!
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#279 » by Sofa King » Mon Sep 4, 2023 3:47 pm

Gek used to make sigs with Photoshop back in the day. I had some pretty cool sigs too
Sofa King
RealGM

Post#280 » by Sofa King » Mon Sep 4, 2023 11:55 pm

DoctaJ wrote:Oh ****. How's TM doing?

He's good he's in auto insurance now, fire, theft, vechicle damage. Tony's married now and enjoying life. Retired from Realgm.
Man I've known Tony since 2012 and met up with him in person a year before that. He sounds good mang. 8-)

Return to Los Angeles Lakers