30%
Boston Celtics
70%

Total votes: 40

Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#21 » by Erik Eleven » Sun May 25, 2008 12:44 am

If they keep playing defense like this, it doesn't matter much who the opponent is, I will like our chances against any team. I've yet to see our young ones play like this on the road.

But first, let's steal game three in San Antonio. If we can manage to steal one of the next two games away from home, it'll be very tough even for the Spurs to come back.

I still wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a seven game series. However, if the Lakers should somehow win game three, I'd bet money on a sweep. Phil and Kobe know how to kill a team off when given the chance. They simply won't let game four slip if we win game three. Game three will be HUGE.
garcia3
Starter
And1: 9

Post#22 » by garcia3 » Sun May 25, 2008 1:13 am

The only ones acting like goof balls are the ones who are indeed posting BS that doesn't in any way contribute anything to the thread, kinda like a 10 year old would do...
CITYOFANGELSX3
RealGM
And1: 151

Post#23 » by CITYOFANGELSX3 » Sun May 25, 2008 6:57 am

The Spurs.

Stop jinxing us mr. Garcia3
Mr.Monday Night
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#24 » by Mr.Monday Night » Sun May 25, 2008 9:36 am

The Spurs are going to come back and beat you guys now, just because of this poll...
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,505

Post#25 » by The Laker Kid » Sun May 25, 2008 1:38 pm

da C's
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#26 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun May 25, 2008 8:44 pm

G35 wrote:I don't see anything wrong with talking about it. It's not like anything we say here on this site affects the actuals games on the court unless you really believe in jinx's.
How long did we talk about Bynum coming back and what effect he had on the the Lakers? Perhaps we shouldn't have posted anything about Bynum until he actually stepped back on the court.

Being optimistic is always better than being pessimistic......
but at this time it does makes us kool aid drinking homers. if you consider yourself one have at it.
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#27 » by TonyMontana » Sun May 25, 2008 11:47 pm

garcia3 wrote:The only ones acting like goof balls are the ones who are indeed posting BS that doesn't in any way contribute anything to the thread, kinda like a 10 year old would do...

Na a 10 year old woud count his chickens before their hatched , someone with common sense would realize that this series isnt over yet , specially with the Spurs .
Now while your at it why dont you set up a meet for the parade when we win the Chip , you know if we're going that far .

You dont realize when peps post things like this , it actually makes us look bad and brings us bad luck , but dont listen to me .

You are now the official Parade thread orginizer .......
Dirty Water
Lead Assistant

Post#28 » by Dirty Water » Mon May 26, 2008 12:45 am

Sedition wrote:Celts... without question. I want to see this city's bandwagon homer fans deflated. They accuse Laker fans of being fair weather fans, but from my 6 years in Boston, all I've seen is Boston sports fans mocking the Celtics only to come running back once they started performing well again. Chants of MVP for Kobe in the Celts own home ground... embarrassing.

These are some true fair weather fans, which is unfortunate because most of the time the weather sucks in Boston.

you're right, all celtics fans are bandwagoners.
all lakers fans are legit.
i guess is should just jump ship to LA right now
garcia3
Starter

Post#29 » by garcia3 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 am

TonyMontana wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Na a 10 year old woud count his chickens before their hatched , someone with common sense would realize that this series isnt over yet , specially with the Spurs .
Now while your at it why dont you set up a meet for the parade when we win the Chip , you know if we're going that far .

You dont realize when peps post things like this , it actually makes us look bad and brings us bad luck , but dont listen to me .

You are now the official Parade thread orginizer .......

ok sir, just don't post on the thread if you hate it so much man, not even the mods took it as far as you did, or just put me on your ignore list i don't know do something but stop the whining please, you already told me your soft-spoken 10 year old insults, no need to waste time typing 7 lines
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#30 » by snaquille oatmeal » Mon May 26, 2008 3:19 am

this thread looked legit during todays game
Forum permissions