ImageImageImageImageImage

Another Kobe allegation

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

incontrol__
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#21 » by incontrol__ » Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I find it hilarious that people think that the fact that she's no longer on the site points to this being anywhere near true. IIRC, that, and the fact that she left the team before the playoffs due to "personal problems" is the only "proof" they made this up off.

Why aren't Maurice Evans and Brian Cook still on the Lakers site? Kobe must have had an affair with them.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#22 » by snaquille oatmeal » Tue May 27, 2008 7:16 pm

this was in GB some time ago. here is the link

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=792261

and here is the pic of the cheerleader

the jist is that the girl quit to persue another carreer, somebody claims to have pics of her and Kobe, but does not produce the pics, the website where it was originally reported is not a reputable website.

all in all, seems like it is just a rumor.
with that said, i'd hit it.
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#23 » by CourtsideTV » Tue May 27, 2008 7:21 pm

this thread shoudl be locked
Work Hard
Basketball Fan
Pro Prospect
And1: 4

Post#24 » by Basketball Fan » Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm

incontrol__ wrote:
Why aren't Maurice Evans and Brian Cook still on the Lakers site? Kobe must have had an affair with them.

See now that's a story :rofl:
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,449

Post#25 » by milesfides » Tue May 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeah, I saw this last week, but considering the source, the photoshopped pic on the site, and their reasoning "it does not pass the dirty smell test!" sounds like another rumor just to gain publicity.

I'm going to lock this until better or more substantial info comes out, otherwise this is just nonsense.

P.S. EE, you like the curly hair? I don't know. This cheerleader is hottest to me:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/lakergirls/0708jessicag.html

“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by milesfides » Tue May 27, 2008 7:39 pm

P.S. why is this titled "another allegation"?

Is Kobe accused of sexual assault? Come on.
“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#27 » by Erik Eleven » Tue May 27, 2008 8:31 pm

milesfides wrote:Yeah, I saw this last week, but considering the source, the photoshopped pic on the site, and their reasoning "it does not pass the dirty smell test!" sounds like another rumor just to gain publicity.

I'm going to lock this until better or more substantial info comes out, otherwise this is just nonsense.

P.S. EE, you like the curly hair? I don't know. This cheerleader is hottest to me:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/lakergirls/0708jessicag.html

(picture)

When you look at her in person, miles, I can bet a million dollars that the last thing you'll look at is her hair. She has the best legs in a 10 mile radius. Outside of LA, make that 100 miles. :lol:
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#28 » by milesfides » Tue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

You are indeed correct, sir, she does have the most flattering lower limbs. Perhaps I was distracted by the curly fries on top of her head.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers