ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Who's living room goes crazy during games?

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Farsi Man
Banned User
And1: 1

OT: Who's living room goes crazy during games? 

Post#1 » by Farsi Man » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:55 am

Lately I've been watching Laker games with my friend's family because they like the Lakers more than my family and every moment is intense and we always chant defense and MVP and cheer for the team and say aw and it get pretty loud. It's around like 10 people it's pretty awesome.

Who else gathers with their family for Laker games?
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Re: OT: Who's living room goes crazy during games? 

Post#2 » by TonyMontana » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm

Farsi Man wrote:Lately I've been watching Laker games with my friend's family because they like the Lakers more than my family and every moment is intense and we always chant defense and MVP and cheer for the team and say aw and it get pretty loud. It's around like 10 people it's pretty awesome.

Who else gathers with their family for Laker games?

CHETORRRI FARSI DADASHHHHH.

Ya Mang my living room goes off, specially when there is dotahh KOSS bah AL LAAF and Alizee.
BA DAN MIKONISHON after we win the game.

BOOOOOOOOORING.... :rofl:
blix
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#3 » by blix » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Unfortunately - I am unable to surround myself with Laker fans
Big Bird
Senior

Post#4 » by Big Bird » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Not me, sadly. I watch the games in solace at 3 AM. And I can't even put the speakers too loud, because my folks are sleeping on the same floor.

Hopefully, by next season I'll move to my own place and will be able to do whatever I please while watching Lakers games.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,569

Post#5 » by hermes » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:55 pm

not many laker fans here, just watch the games with my dad (who i think is secretly rooting for the celtics)
LA-LA-Land
Junior

Post#6 » by LA-LA-Land » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:33 pm

haha ive been blessed to be living with a family of devout laker fans. proud parents who once took their 5 year old son to the great western forum and then proceeded to let the forum staff spray-paint his hair forum blue and gold.

and yes we still go nuts at the TV and root. still amuses me how my sisters end up shrieking louder than i do now :D

go lakers!
Farsi Man
Banned User

Re: OT: Who's living room goes crazy during games? 

Post#7 » by Farsi Man » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

TonyMontana wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

CHETORRRI FARSI DADASHHHHH.

Ya Mang my living room goes off, specially when there is dotahh KOSS bah AL LAAF and Alizee.
BA DAN MIKONISHON after we win the game.

BOOOOOOOOORING.... :rofl:

Haha yeah but I don't watch the games with Persians I watch it with my friends family.
DubaLakers
Banned User

Post#8 » by DubaLakers » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 am

My buddy comes over with a small cooler full of Keystone Lights. He chills 'em for 10 hours they even taste like good beer once on ice for a while. He powers 'em down I'm good for 2 and if the Lakers need a run I'll do a third for a rally beer. I could go tto bars to swoop on chicks, that's always fun, but I got the Direct TV HDTV-DVR flowing, plus this is an epic battle no time for even the drunkest girls. I'm watching the game B!

Return to Los Angeles Lakers