Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

kno
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24

Re: O.T WHAT UP MANGssssss 

Post#21 » by kno » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 am

Dont go all Bigfoot on us like Kup did.

Yall are only showing up a few times a year, with Kup going Bermuda Triangle on us.

Nice to see you around Sal. Never gave me the dimentions for that thing BTW... lol
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,500

Post#22 » by The Laker Kid » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:04 am

sup MANGGGGGG

MANG
MANG
MANG

MANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

go lakers
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#23 » by Slava » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 am

Sup Tony. :wave: Nice to have you around again.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
MikeyMike
Starter
And1: 2

Post#24 » by MikeyMike » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm

TonyMontana wrote:
Verbal wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:What up VERBAL.............. You holding or what?

Although I wouldn't mind having a few kittens around to pet my rooster at this moment.
(last 2 days)

Mang you can't fight ignorance, let them say what they want to say, we are the W/C champs for now. Our boys got a lot further than everyone else did. Were straight for now, until next season.
Skipem, let them hate all they want........... Its summer time Mang and women are dressing less and they want to chill with the BAD BOYS OF CALI.........
If you can make your way down to SanDiego by 10:30 tonight at a bar/club called Stingaree I have 7 of the hottest KITTY KATS that are willing to purrrr all over you by the time they're done getting ready in their hotel room to meet up at the CLUB. Let me know MANG.

What up Mang?

My friend won't shut up about stingeree in San Diego...actually heading down there next weekend. I'm heading there for sure, and now that I know you go there...should be a great spot.

Fisher, remembered, “We weren’t sitting around waiting for something to happen to become one of the best teams in the league. We set out to become that.”
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#25 » by Squirrel Boy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Ayo Tonaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mah duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...what's poppin mah duuuuu?
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#26 » by TonyMontana » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 pm

TylersLakers wrote:Lmao @ this thread.
What upppp, Tony!

What up Ty , Miles, Trixx, MikeyMike, Jay Jay, S.B , Laker Kid................... Good to hear from you guys Mang...

Verbal, I wished you wouldve came Mang...........
Here's how it went down, got down to Diego.........SOLO.... I had 3 of my boys that backed out, you know they had other plans like going to the Orange County fair...LOLLL
I get down to Diego, This girl I met 4 of July had her and EIGHT of her girlfriends down there.
I had put them on the guest list, they were in Stingree by the time I got there and then she calls me and tells me that she's in the VIP section on the second floor and they are with a bunch of people that work for this record label......... Ha?
I get in I call my girl she tells me that someones going to come and take me to their table since the place was packed I mean packed, and I go upstairs to VIP, Some big A55 brother I mean Huge.........walksup and tells me to follow him to their table, I walk up and guess who standing in front of me Mang. SHOOG KNIGHT...... LOLLLLLLLLL.... We got introduced to one and other, and then we partyed all night.
Then me and my girl and three friends of hers we rolled out to my girls suite and believe me when I tell you I B.S you not, I wish I can tell you what happened afterwards :eyebrows: :rockon: :eyebrows: on the 25 floor balcony of the SanDiego Marriot but I couldnt even believe it myself and I WAS THERE and I know you and everyone else wouldnt believe it if I did tell you.

Also MikyMike.......... If you can P.M one of the mods your email ad if you want I will send you an email and then give me your info and how many peps your coming to Diego with, and I'll get you and your people in at Stingree with no Line or Cover, and that goes for other Bars/clubs too.
Like the W hotel, Ivy hotel, On Broadway, etc........... basically all the good spots in Diego.
Let me know Mang.....
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,568

Post#27 » by hermes » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:21 pm

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#28 » by LLcoleJ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:04 pm

what up Mang!

side note: this thread is being stalked by some immature posters. FYI
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#29 » by TonyMontana » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Tommy Trojan wrote:Yo whats cracking my *******

ill hit u up when i get some time bro... keep it real

Tommy.................. MY YEGHBAHR........ Chillin APER.
I called you Saturday and it went straight to V.M........ SHOOG TOLD ME TO TELL YOU, He wants his Bentley BACK........... LOLLLL

Phil_2.0 wrote: what up Mang!

Now were talking, what UP BOSS MANG........... Hows the summer threating you so far ?
So where's all the other MANGs...... TyCobbs.......... double EE...Blix.... Seadale ..... Snaq.........I Miss STAR.....etc...

Phil_2.0 wrote: side note: this thread is being stalked by some immature posters. FYI

Its all good, since we got ALL the love on here that we need, you know unity, the love for the P&G... Thats why I love this board in general..........OUR BOARD... THE P&G.... we're all brothers here and we have nothing but positive energy among each other on here for one and other, so let them be who they want to be.
Im sure the wished they had unity and love for one and other like we do on their boards.
I FEEL like LL Cool J............. I NEED LOVE........ :lol:
Overall I miss my BRADAHHHss and I cant wait for this season to start.
coach mang
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,401

Post#30 » by coach mang » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 pm

comment removed for severe violation of terms
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,394

Post#31 » by Danny Darko » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am

Ok I'm unlocking this thread and here's why to be transparent:

1-We are a large forum with one of- if not the largest fanbase of any team. With that comes characters, contributers, and people who just don't get it or intentionaly are bad sports. With that comes trolls, peoples who are jealous of the unique spotlight we get, people who irrationaly hate us, people who rationaly hate us because of bandwagoners, fans who don't do there homework, blind homers, and people who probably like to antagonize more than conrtibute and troll other boards(usually with post 2-45). In the time I've been here I've seen our posters get hipper, do more research, be classier in both victory and deafeat and I've seen actual post evolution for the better. I am very impressed with our posters and I like our character..

I have the same high expectations of class from all of you that I have for myself. I don't like it when people are poor sports or deflect facts and logic with personal accusations, insults, or childishness reprise. At the same time this board allows you freedom within the bounds of the terms and services to be punks in a certain way. I may not like it, but you can be sure I've fought for your right to do it and the leadership of RealGM is a class act I'm proud to work with and supports your freedom within the bounds of making this a place of bright ideas, terrible ideas with good intent, constructive argument, suppostion, and knowledge databasing.

So with regards to this thread: Tony you are well loved here, and like any strong Hollywood character, you are also despised for it.. You've done a good job of reeling it in and if it's a little rude: This isn't strawberry_shortcake.com. Sport is about doing some good natured teasing, having long memories, rivalry, passion, and competiveness. I'm all for that as long as we as a community:

Follow the terms(they do actually make this place better)
Treat others fairly, contribute, and welcome outsiders who bring honesty, knowledge, and fair debate regardless of their affiliation.

Celtic Fans you are indeed welcome here and we will not hold your troll's actions against you and hope you won't hold ours against us. Your mods and ours work together to stop nonsense and we will not stand for attacks on your board by laker trolls either.

Trolls who mock and openly screw with rules: you have no ground to stand on. You will lose your voice. You will be dismissed to reading the posts of people who get it and you will have no input- it will not be personal, it will be surgical.
tracey_nice
Analyst
And1: 274

Post#32 » by tracey_nice » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:49 am

Yo mang, what is good? GO LAKESHOW.
Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Post#33 » by Sofa King » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Wat up Tony!

Had to come back to check out whats everyone been up too. :lol:

Me, I'm too gawd dang busy with work and shat. Need to chill-lax a bit one of these weekends. 8-)
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#34 » by TonyMontana » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:19 pm

CC.
First of all thanks for reopening this thread Mang.
Im glad you did, since when it was locked I felt like the poster who tried to derail this thread had fullfilled his goal by his real intentions..... You know let me derail this good thing these Laker fans have going on by showing my ignorance and cause this thread to be locked.
Second I thank you for your kind words as well as all my other brothers on here, I love this board (P&G) and everyone that is on here from the young guns to the Old school posters.
Third I do agree with you and your entire post, I dont know if it is noticeable by my post on here as well as other boards, I have learned a lot on here in certain areas and I have found a lot of great friends and new peps that I have kept in touch with as time has gone by.
So yes I guess you can say with time comes wisdom, maturity and knowledge, if you noticed I was the one that reported this troll that came on here and derailed our thread, so I have learned to controll my emotions as well as my posts, and I learned to deal with ignorance with intelligence, not that I didnt before but when you get online everything changes.
But again Im glad that you reopend this thread since it has allowed all of us to come on here and take a little break and time and sort of play in OUR PLAYGROUND.
Thanks AGAIN ....MANG..

tracey_nice wrote:Yo mang, what is good? GO LAKESHOW.

What UP TRAY RAY...
Sofa King wrote:Wat up Tony!

Had to come back to check out whats everyone been up too. :lol:

Me, I'm too gawd dang busy with work and shat. Need to chill-lax a bit one of these weekends. 8-)

What up DB, Ya I guess your phone doesnt except calls anymore from your MANG........ Called, text, sent smoke signals.......... Never got a call back.... :( ......... I was worried about you MY BRADAHHH.
Missed a few good parties MANG... but At least Im glad your cool and ALIVE...LOLLLL
You know how to reach me MANG.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers