ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Online Gaming (XBOX/PS3/Wii)

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

b shaw20
Bench Warmer
And1: 60

Re: OT - Online Gaming (XBOX/PS3/Wii) 

Post#21 » by b shaw20 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Rox_Nix_Nox wrote:ps3 ldioT_RegGae (the i in -i-diot is a lower case L)

I play mostly fifa 08. But I have cod4, MGS4,fight night, nba 2k8, madden 08, and some other ones that I rent and never returned.

Rox... let's do this... I love Fifa as well. (on abt 7- 9 pm ET)

add me: bigdaddy812
DubaLakers
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#22 » by DubaLakers » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Did you guys immigrate to the USA? Why so much love for FIFA, a soccer game? Converted to soccer fan after Beckham arrived in the states, like Gretzky did for hockey? Just curious.
kno
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24

Post#23 » by kno » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 am

DubaLakers wrote:Did you guys immigrate to the USA? Why so much love for FIFA, a soccer game? Converted to soccer fan after Beckham arrived in the states, like Gretzky did for hockey? Just curious.

My dad is from El Salvador, and my mom is Mexican, so Soccer is my first love. Been playing it since I was 3. Waaaaay before I became interested in basketball.

Soccer always will be my firsy love. I was born with it.
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,679

Post#24 » by dockingsched » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:17 am

the fifa world cup is the greatest sporting event in the world :D

lakers games attended this yr: 1
soccer games attended: 6-7 from galaxy, to chivas usa, to world cup qualifiers, to friendly matches. there is nothing like going to a soccer game.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
Rox_Nix_Nox
Veteran
And1: 26

Post#25 » by Rox_Nix_Nox » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 am

I was born in fountain valley ca
fifa is alright there's many things i hate about it but the different ways of scoring is whats is best about it for me.

I Love basketball first. when i was born my dad has always had me on the Lakers. But he also made me a fan of Real Madrid CF and that's 1.a in sports for me. football is a great sport nothing quite like it.

b shaw 20 i'll add you 2morrow i wasn't on today
b shaw20
Bench Warmer
And1: 60

Post#26 » by b shaw20 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 pm

DubaLakers wrote:Did you guys immigrate to the USA? Why so much love for FIFA, a soccer game? Converted to soccer fan after Beckham arrived in the states, like Gretzky did for hockey? Just curious.

Duba..

Basketball is in my soul, no doubt about it! I played it growing up, high school , etc... I still do.

But although I was born in U.S. I did live in Mexico until about 11 yrs old. This said, I grew up on baseball, basketball and american football. Being an addict of sport competitive fire, I had to fill the gap by competing in sports gaming with friends. Talk smack, whatever... tired of Madden I saw a FIFA commercial and the game looked cool. I bought it and started playing on a 51" hi def and was instantly hooked because of the realism. This was about 5 yrs ago... I soon learned who all the best players were through playing the freakin game and also started watching Premiership soccer. There is nothing like it... I became an Arsenal fan because of Henry and in part because of their style of play. Now I regularly play soccer pick up games and get my mojo on FIFA. Just came back from London and had a tour of the Arsenal stadium -- it was sick. In the last year, I saw the Lakers at the Staples for the first time also... despite the tragic end to 08 season. I take these memories.

But NBA2K is the shiznit.... playing and beating the Celtics online makes my day a bit better.

anyone, anytime..

peace.
minifang
Rookie
And1: 405

Post#27 » by minifang » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:48 pm

My PSN id is minifang. Who would have guessed? :D

I play Resistance, UT3, CoD4, Warhawk, and MGO.
The Purple and Gold
LakerZombie
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#28 » by LakerZombie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Hit me up on PSN for PS3

Gamertag - LakerZombie

Im usually on COD4, Resistance, and Warhawk.

Im also on MariokartWii alot (love that game!)

but i dont rememeber my friend code lol....if ya hit me up on PSN i'll tell ya

Return to Los Angeles Lakers