ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers, 7:30PM, ESPN

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Re: GT: Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers, 7:30PM, ESPN 

Post#161 » by iamworthy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 pm

semi-sentient wrote:Agreed on going back to an Odom/Pau front-court.

Bynum needs to come off the bench until he can figure out that we need him to be a defensive presence instead of a scorer.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. I agree. Ive said this before and Ill say it again. Bynum was fighting to stay in the starting lineup last year which I think contributed to his hard work on the defensive end and offensive end. This year he has been giving the job with no real competition and no fear of losing his starting roll because we dont have a legit backup center. If this was last year Phil would have pulled him along time ago. Per Phil last year, the reason why Bynum wasnt getting alot of time on the floor was because he didnt understand were he was suppose to be on defense. Well its happening again. I just dont understand how a guy that said he wanted to be a 20/10 guy, make the all-star team, and make team USA can play like this. Its very frustrating.
Flipdog69xxx
Rookie
And1: 2

Post#162 » by Flipdog69xxx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 pm

wow, first we let nate robinson go off big and now jameer nelson. what is it with small guards just absolutely carving us up?

Over the course of these 3 important games (spurs, magic, cavs) i thought we'd be at least 2-1. now there's a very good chance for the goose egg :x .
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,812

Post#163 » by TylersLakers » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 pm

A good thing to hear this morning; That Phil is recognizing right now that defense is the problem. I haven't heard much of that, ever. So, hopefully Phil does something about it and drills them in our heads in practice.
Kobay
General Manager
And1: 5

Post#164 » by Kobay » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:50 pm

I don't know why we bother going for home court advantage, there is no such thing any more for us.

I'd rather have our guys rest since they are racking up minutes for no reason.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#165 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:10 pm

BoricuaBoi wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:lol at magic fans that think their playoffs blunders are a thing of the past. they haven't even made to the finals since Shaq.

Funny thing is u guys havent won a finals since shaq small world huh. :roll:
But at least we've been there without Shaq....................to bad you can't say the same huh ?
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
BoricuaBoi
Senior
And1: 13

Post#166 » by BoricuaBoi » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:
BoricuaBoi wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:lol at magic fans that think their playoffs blunders are a thing of the past. they haven't even made to the finals since Shaq.

Funny thing is u guys havent won a finals since shaq small world huh. :roll:
But at least we've been there without Shaq....................to bad you can't say the same huh ?

ohh UR VERY clever my friend haha :roll: didnt u guys loose? trust me the magic will make it soon enough.
Boston fans have Green asses and Brown noses! Right Stu?
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#167 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:44 pm

BoricuaBoi wrote:
ohh UR VERY clever my friend haha :roll: didnt u guys loose? trust me the magic will make it soon enough.
Yeah we did, just ribbing you man it's all good. I wouldn't mind if it was this year, we gotta even the score you think !
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
BoricuaBoi
Senior
And1: 13

Post#168 » by BoricuaBoi » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:
BoricuaBoi wrote:
Yeah we did, just ribbing you man it's all good. I wouldn't mind if it was this year, we gotta even the score you think !

Oh u might make the finals but just as a magic fanatic it would be sacreligous if i didnt think wed be there as well. and well uve seen wut we can do. but lets jus say that we dnt make it ( which is just crazy talk) i would definately hope u knock LeBron an his ass. cuz i honestly dont think the Celts will make it again they have to go through too much athletisism in the east. plus their all a bunch of p***y's.
Boston fans have Green asses and Brown noses! Right Stu?
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#169 » by LLcoleJ » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am

enough of this...
Cheers. :beer: — Mags

Return to Los Angeles Lakers